Thursday, January 03, 2008

Random pics

I have yet to get the pic of Hub's new tat, but as soon as I can get it, I will post it. Minus the youngins name! Yah, he's getting all the kid's names and a pic to represent their birth places tattooed on him.... just like me! lol What a copycat! lol But here are a couple pics of Christmas, and my new hair do, and one of my friend and I on New Years! I suck at figuring out just how far back I need to go to post pics, but these will have to do. Oh and Stacie, thanks for the postcard from Ohio, I am so glad you got there and back in one piece!




12 comments:

Amie said...

Your hair looks beautiful!

Can't wait to see pics of the tat.

kimmyk said...

love the pictures!

i agree with amie-your hair is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Yes, your hair is gorgeous!!

Christie E. Little said...

You are gorgeous! I love your hair. Look at how young you're looking?!!!!!
Merry Christmas (late i know) and Happy New Year!
xoxo
christie

for a different kind of girl said...

What a beauty! I love your haircut!

I'm too chicken to get a tattoo, and I'm afraid that as soon as I got it, I'd hate the artwork I had thought I wanted so badly and would be stuck staring at it forever.

But I totally want my nose pierced. But again, chicken! Ha!

Oh, and don't hate me, but last year, they wanted to build a Sonic literally behind my house and we raised a bit of a stink about it, and so far, no Sonic. Even as much as I love the cherry limeade and strawberry malts, I didn't want the stuff right behind me!

Anonymous said...

Your holidays sound aweseome... minus the flu part...

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Loving the hair Bella! Hope your Christmas was splendid and your New years too!

Hugs!

Nature Girl said...

Your hair looks FAB! Whooohooo! You go girlfriend! Glad you got the postcard!
Stacie

Me said...

You already know I think you look HOT! :D

Jamie said...

Wow, your hair looks GREAT!

eyes_only4him said...

i got a haircut too....we are like twins;)

Liza said...

i love your new hair! the style is really cute and fits you so well and the color is very pretty.