Sunday, June 08, 2008

Call me Immature...

So I was picking Girly up from school on Friday and was in the turn lane getting ready to turn onto her school street.
There was a woman on the school street, at the stop sign, wanting to turn onto the street I was on.
I cautiously waited for traffic to clear so I could turn without having to gun it and all that jazz.
As I was going to turn, I had to stop because a car pulled out of a parking lot onto the street.

I looked over at the lady waiting to turn and just kind of shrugged my shoulders at her as if saying sorry, I was gonna go but now you'll have to wait.
She gave me the most disgusted look and threw up her hands as if saying "what the hell?".
So with me being me, I took my old sweet time waiting for more traffic and turning.
She was waving her hands around and I could tell she was in a hurry and cursing.
As I proceeded to finally turn and pass her she gave me the cuckoo sign. You know, where you take your finger and wave it in circles at the side of your head?
So I proceeded to stick my tongue out at her and make a face.
I would have given her the finger, but she had her kid with her in the front seat.
I just figured if she was going to be as childish as to do the cuckoo sign, I'd be just as immature and stick my tongue out!

9 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I love your ability to keep it on the school-age level in these times! Ha! Next time, I suggest you toss in the moose ear wiggle when you stick out your tongue, but only if it's safe to take both hands off the steering wheel!

ALRO said...

Two wrongs don't make a right - but it sure is DAMNED FUNNY!!!

I woulda stopped my car and turned it of, reclined my seat and taken a nap ...

Ashley said...

That is hilarous! Good thinking on your toes, I probably would have just given her the finger. Kid in the car and all. I'm terrible!

Jamie said...

LOL I can just picture that;) How funny!

Jamie said...

Oh and I can't believe your kids are still in school...

kimmyk said...

you shoulda flipped her the bird, but your luck her kids were in your kids class. LOL.

next time...

Me said...

Way to fire back Sissy :P

Amie said...

I don't understand why waiting an extra 15-20 seconds can turn people into maniacs. We had a similar thing happen recently and the lady was waving her arms and gesturing like a crazy person. We we're waiting for an old lady to cross in front of us!

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Why are people so rushed? To hurry up and get to the next stop light? Mofo's. Jeesh.