Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend & Monday in Review...via bullets

How the hell do you get stupid bullets?? Man, either I am really retarded, or you people that do bullets are really fricken smart. Either way, I am going to use stars...because I am creative like that.

* Saturday the kids and Hubs went camping in the backyard. A good time was had by all. Except for Hubs. Hard ground & achy back = Cranky Hubs in morning.

* I on the other hand, stayed inside with Baby Boy (who was asleep) and got to peacefully watch TV. Well imbetween pee breaks, movie swapping, popcorn making and "MOOOOM, can I get some JUUUIICCEEE?".

* We contemplated roasting marshmallows over the grill, but decided against it. Camping just isn't camping when you can't roast marshmallows.


Please excuse Crazy's expression. Ummm, he's not always all there! lol




* Sunday I got me a nice pedicure and manicure. Got another pretty design on the tootsies. Very nice 2 hours spent away with no kiddos.

* We found out on Friday that nothing new has changed with the house. We are due to close on the 31st. The seller is still bucking some of the loan conditions, and doesn't want to do them. So being we only have about 2 wks. till our 2nd expected close date, I have a feeling they will be asking for another extension. We already told our agent that we will not be excepting another extension. We gave them the original 60 days when we signed the first paper, then we gave them the additional 30 days they asked for when their 60 days was up. I think 3 months is certainly enough time to get the repairs and stuff done that needed to be done. I guess we shall see.

* I had a Partylite book party. I much prefer book parties over home parties. I suck at hostessing, and hate trying to persuade people to come to parties. I would rather see someone, ask if they want a catalog, and hand them out. I did pretty good though, got almost 400 in sales. That will get me my few months worth of goodies that I need to keep my house smelling pretty! lol

So that's about it for my exciting weekend. I leave you with yet another picture of my oh so cute children that may look sweet and innocent, but then again, you haven't felt the horns that are slowly poking out of their heads.

13 comments:

Liza said...

the last picture is the cutest of them all! too cute!

what is partylite? is that like candles? sounds like fun!

Me said...

I love that last pic too. Too cute!

I think that's so cool that they got to go camping in the backyard. It reminds me so much of when we used to. How fun for them!

Amie said...

I had a nice peaceful night last month where Jeremiah camped outside with the boys :D It was lovely.

I hope the house things work out. In Michgan right now, you wouldn't do anything to mess up the sale of your house!

kimmyk said...

ALrighty then, from the top.

Choppzs, I'm gonna give ya the cliff note version of my previous post. I'll do it with *'s too.

*Bullet thingamajig is in the create post template thing-it's the little box beside the 123. You see that? There you girlie.

*How can ya camp outside and not roast marshmallows? I can eat a shit ton of those things when I burn 'em over a fire. Not so much just plain. Heck I even buy and get a fork and roast 'em over the gas stove. I'm not picky like that.

*Those are some cute kids! Little sweet pea looks like you! No denying that little guy.

*Good for you getting away for 2 hours. I need a pedicure. Thanks for the reminder!

[now if blogger eats this one, well...I'll be back...but I'll be REALLY pissy then]

Liza said...

ooo please send a catalog! I love candles AND they make great gifts :)

Liza said...

ooo please send a catalog! I love candles AND they make great gifts :)

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! Kimmy said everything I would have, only better!

Except I wouldn't eat burnt marshmallows. Or any marshmallows, really. Unless you forced me to eat those entombed in the chocolatey goodness of a Hershey bar. And by "forced" I pretty much mean if yo said "Here! Here is a marshmallow, a stick and some chocolate. Please hold them over this heat source and enjoy!"

Dear God...best. thing. ever

Melissa said...

Your kids are too cute. Also, Heather you look great, you look skinny! And one more, if you like peanut butter try that on smores it's yummy!

Nature Girl said...

peanut butter on s'mores??? I can't know about this. i'm going to pretend I never heard that. LOL

and yeah...no marshmellows on a campout? Tell hubs there's no way I'LL ever go camping with him. uh-uh...no way. i have to roast marshmellows!

You are looking good girlie! Awsome blossom...you have just inspired me to get on the treadmill this morning!

and oh how I love partylite They have the BEST candles! LOVE THEM!
Stacie

ALRO said...

hehe... Horns -- on kids??? NEVER!! pffft...
Glad you liked the dedication on my podcast - will work on one today...
Bullets...

< ul >
< li >First item
< li >Second item
< li >Third item
< /ul >

that's how:
just remove spaces..

ALRO said...

hehe... Horns -- on kids??? NEVER!! pffft...
Glad you liked the dedication on my podcast - will work on one today...
Bullets...

< ul >
< li >First item
< li >Second item
< li >Third item
< /ul >

that's how:
just remove spaces..

Jamie said...

I can't get bullets either, if it makes you feel any better. They just don't show up in my posts.

My kiddos love camping out in the backyard. I feel they'd swelter lately though...its just too hot- even at night. But I love that quiet time when they do it too.

I may be getting a pedi this weekend...we shall see. I'm due for some pampering.

The horns...I know what you mean. I'm about ready to lock my kids in a closet or something.

Ben said...

You've got the whole crew right there little lady, cool pix.