Thursday, January 18, 2007

I need serious mental help....

I am now Rosie O'Donnell's lover. That's right. In my dream last night, I was Rosie's new soul mate. Holy Shit. What the hell is that all about? We were living at some resort type place with a couple kids (who I am assuming are Rosie's kids) and she is just all over me. I could totally see myself in the dream, and I didn't look a damn thing like I really do. She was all possessive and stuff, and I was thinking that it was really odd, and I felt sort of uncomfortable. At one point in the dream, she must not have been able to find me, so she got herself up onto a stage, and got a microphone and was shouting "I have lost my wife, has anyone seen her? Choppzs, if you can hear me, please come and join me up here. I miss you!" Of course she used my real name. I remember feeling extremely embarrassed, but ended up going up to the stage. Once I got there, Rosie was hanging out with a big group of children, making crafts. And the parents did not seem happy. At one point, she even kissed me. I don't mean like a little muah, muah kiss, I mean like a holy shit, I want in your pants type kiss. What the hell is this all about? But it gets a little weirder. The Rosie dream kind of morphed into a completely different type dream. I was in an ER where George Clooney (Dr. Ross) and Noah Wyle (Dr. Carter) were there. Also that Carol nurse lady was there. But I must have been some slutty chic or something because I kept trying to flirt with Dr. Ross while he was picking out groceries. Yes he was getting groceries in the ER. lol. But then he took off, and Dr. Carter was sleeping in one of the gernies. I woke him up (by means I will not go into lol) and we started making out. If anyone watches ER, or knows who Noah Wyle is, holy shit, I was getting LUUUUCCCKKY! But then he began to tell me that he had to get ready for his shift and scrub up. But that he would get back to me later after his shift. Then he walked off leaving me starring at that Nurse Carol lady and that was it.

Holy Cow, I was a lesbian and a slut all in one dream. But damn, I was one lucky slut to be getting it on with Dr. Carter. What the hell was this dream all about?? I am still baffled. Does it mean that I was a lesbian in a former life? Or a closet Rosie stalker? Or a prostitute? or a slutty girl that worked in an ER? Or could it mean that me and Noah Wyle are meant to be soul mates?? I'll take that one. Someone please fill me in on what you think this dream meant.

Oh....Noah...Call me!!!

5 comments:

ALRO said...

That's two times in one day that you make me almost piss my pants laughing!!

Could you not have picked ... like.. a hot chick? to wanna boff in your dream? Say... someone like.. oh i dunno... anyone hot... anyone not Rosie??! Like the Asian chick on The View .. she's hot...

Amie said...

hahaha...I think this means you ate something really weird before you went to sleep.

Me said...

Wow.....what a dream! At least the 2nd half was good. Noah Wylie...yum yum!

Jamie said...

LOL Are you pregnant??? I always have weird dreams when I am pregnant...last night I was dreaming some weird ones all night long- of course not as weird as yours;)

Ben said...

Dream? Hmmm, I think that would be more of a nightmare. Now if you were kissing Angelina Jolie, different story for sure.