Thursday, December 31, 2009

Take Good Care of my Babies..

Christmas 2009 was fantastic. I am sad to see it end. The kids got all sorts of new toys, including a Nintendo Wii. The boys on any given day are up at 5:30 or 6 am. Christmas morning(go figure) they decided to sleep in and Sissy had to wake them up! It was our first Christmas without Pookey, and also without Hub's Dad. They were both in our thoughts and hearts on Christmas Day. We had Christmas dinner over at our friend's house, and enjoyed yummy food and time spent with company.

The kid's at Christmas Eve mass..


The kid's up early, and waiting anxiously to open their gifts.


All gifts open, and kid's are happy!



I am 26 weeks pregnant today (Sunday Jan. 3rd).

This pregnancy so far is so similar to Girly's pregnancy that it is scary.

The weight gain. With the boys, I only gained in my stomach. With Girly and this one..it's everywhere but my stomach..lol

Cravings for iced tea and cheeseburgers.

The constant ache of my tailbone (which was broken in 5th or 6th grade and never healed properly).

The Braxton Hicks contractions that have started already.

And the best thing..(sarcastic) my boobs are already starting to leak. That's right. 3 months ahead of schedule.

I have a feeling that Little Dude is not going to hold out until April 12th. Just like Girly, I believe he will be early.

Let's wait and see what exciting things Little Dude brings us through the next 3 months.

No comments: