Monday, July 05, 2010

The First Time

On the 3rd, we took a trip to Huntington Beach. It was Baby Boy and Little Dude's 1st time being at the ocean. What a wonderful, and memorable day. We went to take Hub's father to his final resting place...the Pacific. We had so much fun.

The 4th of July was also another 1st for Little Dude. He ate and slept most of the time, but did spend a few minutes in awe of the beautiful lights and colors.

Little Dude is growing like a weed. He turned 3 months on the 2nd. I tear up thinking about how fast he is growing and how before I know it he wont be my chubby faced little baby. I swear he is growing faster then any of the other kids did. He is smiling up a storm now, especially when Daddy changes him and lets him "air out". He tries so hard to laugh, but they still come out sounding like a little cough. He is such a good sleeper too. He goes down around 10:30 or 11pm and doesn't get up till around 6. Even then, after he eats he tends to go back down for another hour or so. He's a champion nurser and I am sure he has gained another 4 pounds since his 2 month appointment.

It is summer break. Girly and Crazy are home for 2 months. We shall see how much hair I have left after. lol






1 comment:

I Am Boymom said...

OH MY GOSH! Work totally took me away from my bloggin' time and I lost track of what everyone has been doing! LOOK at you and your new little guy!! What a sweetie he is! And you look GREAT! Such a wonderful photo of you kissing his little feet. COngrats on the new little family member. And the rest of your kid are growing so fast! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!

Do you know you are one of the very first bloggers I started following? I'll try to do better about stopping by and keeping caught up, Choppz...I miss your humor and your handsome family updates.