Monday, January 24, 2011

5 Minutes More

My Baby Boy turns 5 today. That is insane. I remember the exact moment he was born. I remember every detail of his birth. I look at him and wonder, where did the time go? Weren't you just that sweet, little, chubby faced baby that insisted on kissing me every two seconds? You are sweet, and lovable and one of the most affectionate kids I know. You are also the most stubborn, and pig headed too. You are defiant and sassy and most of the time refuse to do what you are told. You get that from your Father! ;) You are funny, and you love your Buzz and Woody. You blow kisses and say "I love you" at least 10 times as I am walking away from you at preschool. You skip, and hop all the time, and the amount of energy you have never ceases to amaze me. Your smile is contagious and the things you say ("Well that sucks!") cracks me up. Happy 5th Birthday my Baby Boy..I love you to the moon and back!




No comments: