Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm Trying

Good Grief. I didn't think blogging could ever start to feel like a chore! I am trying to get back into it, and it's just not coming to me.

I had my surgery a week ago, and all went well. Still a little sore here and there, but other then that I am good. The incisions are starting to itch, so I am assuming they are healing up well. I am just thankful that I wont have any painful episodes anymore. If I do, I will shit my pants. LOL

Baby boy is cutting teeth. Yep, already. It's nuts. He's cranky and drooley and just an overall ornery little cuss. He also rolled over for the first time last week. Although we all missed it, just turned around and there he was, on his stomach. LOL I have a feeling, as he gets older, he will be doing things behind our backs allot, if this is telling us what is to come. He is a mama's boy after all!! LOL

Crazy Boy is as crazy as ever. He is beginning to talk in sentences, although we don't understand much of what he is trying to say. No luck in the potty training thing yet. Just waiting.

Girly Girl is out of school and bored. At least that's what she tells me. "I'm bored, I'm bored." At times I am ready to ring her pretty little neck, but then I remember the days I used to do that to my mom. But in my defense, I don't have a farm and dozens of acres of land to kick my kid out to. My siblings and I had allot of room to roam and play, whereas Girly doesn't. Actually, I would almost rather have her inside, then out in the street.

Ok, I have updated the new and improved blog. Now it may be a few days (or weeks lol) till I do this again, but we'll see.

5 comments:

Me said...

I like the anonymous thing. I'm thinking of starting another one...keeping the same thing, I dunno. I don't want to delete everything I've already put...lol. I guess mine isn't too bad. We'll see :)

Glad you let me know. I'm not in the mood either these days. I'm sure it'll come back :) Love ya!

Lisa said...

Hey there! I thought you upped & disappeared! I went to your blog & you weren't there anymore... someone else had taken over! So happy you left a comment on my blog today, now I know where to find ya. I haven't been doing much posting lately on my blog, just not in the mood. Maybe soon. Take care!

Linda said...

Glad to see you back!! Even if you don't post for a while, we still get to hear from you occasionally.

Look at my blog, it takes me forever to update...LOL.

I can't believe your little boy rolled over!! It is going by way too fast.

Melissa said...

Glad to see you back in action. I hear ya on the posting issues. It takes me forever to post something.

Jennifer said...

I took a long needed break on blogging. It took me some time to get back on track, but I feel the love for it again.