Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MIA

No fixed cooler yet.

Those contractors are assholes. They told the warranty place that our cooler lacked maintenance and that is why it broke down. We told them they are full of shit. Got 2nd opinion, they told us that our cooler looks great for being out in the desert, and that is not even close to the reason why the cooler broke. Faxed copy to warranty. Warranty is now sending out a 3rd mother-fn opinion. Looks like we may not have air for yet another 2 weeks.

I'm whipped. I don't know if it's the heat, or what. I feel drained all the time, and am usually a crabby bitch. No, I'm not pregnant, so that idea can just be thrown out the window..thank you very much! lol I think I need to start working out again, and eat better. I am researching herbs to take too, to increase mood, and energy. Any suggestions?


Girly got her new school clothes this past weekend. It's amazing how much money you can drop in a single weekend when shopping for kids. But, she will be transferring schools this year, so we want her to start fresh, and feel confident. She seems to be dealing with it well. She's like her Dad, she can approach anyone, and she makes friends easily. I believe I am more worried then she is. I didn't do well in school when it came to friends and fitting in. Her Dad, well....Mr. Popular he was. lol I believe she will be fine. She's a great kid. She's kind, and fun, and a very compassionate person. She loves to do things for people (most of the time, sometimes her brother's get the raw end of the deal! lol) and she is one of those kids that just seems to attract friends. I feel like it is the first day of Kindergarten all over again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Girly! She'll do just fine I'm sure.
Pregnant? I didn't even know you were trying for another baby! Wow!

I would kill if we didn't have A/C.
Good Luck!

kimmyk said...

i hate being hot.
i get all tired too in the heat.

i love the heat dont get me wrong, but having ac is a must especially in the summer months in california i would assume.

i hope they get that fixed sooner than later.

Jamie said...

As far as herbs I think Vit B6 is supposed to give you more energy. I buy Supermom vitamins off of the internet and they give such energy!!! They're a bit pricey but to me so worth it to be in a better mood and have the energy I need!

That really stinks that they still haven't fixed your air...I'd be pretty cranky too;)

ALRO said...

Try taking B12. B12 helps with the absorbtion of iron in your blood. Take some walks.
If you're tired, you're crabby - fix one, you fix the other.

for a different kind of girl said...

How's her school year going so far? I hope it's nothing but fantastic! We're 7 days into sixth grade, and my son swears they haven't done anything yet!