Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hanging By a Thread

My patience that is.

To fill everyone in, my FIL is here. Living with us at the moment. He has been for the last month.

Now does everyone know where the yeast infection post came into play? lol

I am not going to go into a big bash fest (since Hubs reads this, although he knows I am not one to keep my mouth closed) but I will state for the record that I have mostly been a good girl and only flown off the handle a couple times.

I am though....very excited to see those boots go a walkin!

7 comments:

ALRO said...

i couldn't imagine it .. i'd go bonkers!
Not that i don't like my FIL - i think he's awesome...
Actually i'd more tread having my own mother live with us.. I'd last two days before i'd check into a hotel.

so you are better than me..

ALRO said...

Tread is french for Dread!!
Work with me!

Me said...

LOL....yah good for you for only flyin' off the handle a few times. I know that's really good for you :)

Liza said...

I do not think I would enjoy my FIL living with me. Good luck with all of this!

kimmyk said...

oh no.
how much longer is he going to be there?

i can't imagine what i would do to fill time if my honey left and left me to amuse a relative for hours.

probably shoot somethin.

Carrie said...

Yeah I can imagine that would be like having my MIL living with us. HUGS!

Ben said...

Ahhh, the ol' Outlaw (rather than in-law) has been in town I see. :)

Take it easy man.

Cheers