Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Celebrate

Tomorrow I am a free woman...lol Company is moving out and things will hopefully be a bit more comfortable around here. I have contemplated having several strong drinks and stripper dancing on our kitchen table, but I believe a quiet evening with the kids in bed, a glass of something light, and hitting the sack early will have to do.

Allot has been going on around here, but I am to lazy right now to try and recap it all. If it's not Halloween preps (school parties, trick-or-treating all that jazz), or the FIL, it is something to do with cleaning, dusting, vacuuming and all that happy horse shit. I am also trying to start Christmas shopping. I love AND hate this time of year all at once.

Once I recoup, and get my mind out of shambles I will write more!

See ya Peeps!

Oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

7 comments:

Me said...

Celebrate good times C'MON!!!! I'm doing a little happy dance over here for you :)

Lisa said...

I'll join in with your sis & do a little happy dance too! I am sorry that things have been so crazy for ya!

ALRO said...

hehe.. enjoy your 'relax' time, while i try to write a novel in 30 days!
My brain is mush!

Amie said...

I had to come over and give you kudos for voting libertarian!

Choppzs said...

Thanks Amie!! lol

Liza said...

yay for freedom!!

Ben said...

Amazon.com might just be the ticket for you, no crowds; free shipping and even gift wrapping options if your as lazy as I am.

Enjoy your quiet time you guys.

Cheers