Monday, June 29, 2009

The Beginning

I just now realized that I have had this particular blog since June 20th, 2006...So I hit my 3 year mark...

I also realized that there is no way I can find my old blog...for those of you that have known me this whole time, I started my original blog right after Crazy was born, in 2004. It makes me sick that I did not save it, or have it put into book format. I remember it was called The Family Life. Gosh..I wish I could go back and pull it up. I love going back on this blog and seeing how the kids have grown and changed. I wish I could get to that original blog and go even further back. It documented our Marine Corps days, Crazy's birth, and then the transition from military to civilian life as Hubs got out of the Corps. If anyone can give me any input on how to recover that, it would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Babyface74 said...

was is a blog spot? or somewhere else? I have an old geocities site that is still up. I never use it anymore.

Choppzs said...

Mine was a blog..but before it all went to beta.. I had a geocities too...but I deleted it a long time ago..

Babyface74 said...

Is there a help line you can contact? they may have an archive of it.

I Am Boymom said...

Sorry, I don't know how you can retrieve it. If I run across anything on the net, I'll let you know. I'm gonna get mine made into a book for each year I have the blog.

On another note, I am working with 2 friends to start a non-profit for military families. Can you contact me so I can ask you some questions and get some input from a military wife? You can email me at geri@helpingourwarriors.com

Thanks!