Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bring Back Those Wonderful Days...

I have to start off by saying that my Boys did not win the Stanley Cup this year...we will hang our heads in shame until next season when we go for the championship again! lol

All sorts of things are going on in Choppzss' Household....

Summer vacation is upon us..

Girly's last day of school is today.

Crazy Boy graduates preschool next week.

Baby Boy is now transformed into a dog..lol...he crawls around on the floor with his tongue hanging out and barking. ALL THE TIME. lol

We are heading home to Michigan at the end of July to spend 3 weeks with the family. I am super excited.

Couple weeks ago, Girly had a dance at school. I took a couple pics of her as we were leaving. It wasn't until I looked at them that I realized just how old she is getting. My little girl isn't so little anymore. She is going to be in 7th grade next year. I mean, where did the time go?


Crazy Boy is starting Kindergarten next year..Another child in full time school. I am nervous already, but trying to keep tabs on it because I don't need him freaking out. For the last few weeks at Preschool, he has been very clingy and crying for me not to leave. I don't understand it. I thought he would do this at the beginning of the year, not the end. But I remember Girly doing the same thing. I just don't know why. He is slowly returning to his normal self though, so that is good.


Baby Boy is a pistol..(as usual) His speech is improving immensely, and he is becoming a curious, wrestling, spitting, and sassy little boy. Him and his brother love to play video games now, and he is still obsessed with his cars. We were discussing whether to put him into preschool this coming year, but are not sure whether we think it is the right thing for him or not. We will give it a bit, and see how we feel.


Our good friend from the Marine Corps came to visit a few months back and shot some of the greatest pictures of the family while he was here. I want to say thanks for these beautiful pictures...

I still miss my Pookey. There isn't a day that goes by that I do not think of her. My MIL sent me a beautiful frame with pictures of her in it, along with a prayer to St. Francis for animals..it is the most beautiful gift. I have it hung on my wall where I can see it everyday.




3 comments:

Me said...

Who came to visit?

Lisa said...

Thanks for updating... I miss reading about you & your kiddies!

I Am Boymom said...

Love the pics, your boys are such cool looking little dudes and your daughter is so beautiful! I hope your trip to Michigan is uplifting and rejuvenating! Can't wait to see pics!