Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Grand Adventure is about to Begin. ~Winnie the Pooh

6 weeks, 2 days....

My first appointment is on August 25th..and I am anxiously waiting...

Why?

Because I need to be told, in no uncertain terms, that there are not multiples in there. lol.

I am so happy to have the same OB/GYN that I had with Baby Boy. I loved her and she was always happy to do what I was comfortable with. Not what was more convenient for her.

I have had a couple mornings of nausea, but nothing bad. I am keeping my fingers..and toes..crossed that it stays this way.

The kids are immensely happy. Girly wants a girl, Crazy wants a boy, and Baby Boy agrees with whoever is around him at the time. lol. Baby Boy will point to my belly and ask "baby?" and when I tell him "yes" he giggles and runs away. What a cutie.

I am happy. I am excited. I am so blessed.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I am sooooo happy for you!!! Hope the nausea doesn't get too bad for you!

Me said...

You are blessed....to have one awesome sissy named Wethyb...haha

Liza said...

you are very blessed :) 25th is just two days away now!! WOO HOO!!

kimmyk said...

Whoa! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

Lisa said...

So, how did your appointment go?! Hope you're doing okay!