Saturday, September 12, 2009

Be True To Your School (date should be 9-14-09)

September 8th, 2009 the kids went back to school. Girly started the 7th grade, and Crazy Boy had his very first day of Kindergarten. Then today, Crazy rode the school bus for the first time. He was so excited. The 1st day of school I thought I would be OK with Crazy being in school..until I dropped him off at the playground and found myself waiting in the parking lot till the bell rang and his teacher rounded them up and took them to their classrooms. I watched him play by himself, and sat there thinking "my poor baby is probably so lonely..." and "maybe I should just go over there and play with him till the bell rings?" and things like that. When in reality, he was having the time of his life, and he could care less that he didn't know anyone and was playing by himself. Then today he rode the bus for the first time. I know his Sissy is taking good care of him, but it still makes me so nervous that I am not at the school to make sure he goes where he should and make sure he doesn't get scared if he ends up somewhere he shouldn't be. I guess the 1st day jitters don't go away with your first child!








At 10 weeks I am still sick as can be. Throwing up non-stop and the smell of everything makes me ill. I am hoping it stops soon! Chris has been wonderful with making dinners and taking care of the kids and cleaning the house. I am very lucky to have him!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I was hoping that the first day jitters go away with the first kid!!! Having Gabrielle go to pre-k this year has been so hard for me! At least Crazy Boy has his big Sissy to look out for him. Speaking of Sissy, she's definitely growing up... she's looking so much older!

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so sick. The 2nd trimester is right around the corner... hopefully you will find relief in the coming weeks. You're lucky to have such a wonderful hubby to make dinner when you're feeling so yucky. Take care, girl!

kimmyk said...

your kids are growing up so fast!
sorry to hear you're still pukey. that sucks. 2nd trimester is around the corner then it should stop. keep your chin up!