Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Little Fingers, Little Toes

On Nov. 9th we had our "official" ultrasound. But unfortunately, Mr. or Miss Thing in there would not cooperate and show us their privates. So no luck yet finding out what we are having. The tech also did not give us a picture. We already have 3, so I am not complaining. That is more then most people get throughout their pregnancies.

We also have finally felt the baby move (last week sometime)..it is an amazing thing when you finally are able to feel that life moving around inside you. It makes it just a bit more real. The kids were so excited to be able to feel the baby. They are demanding to feel my belly every chance they get. Girly and Crazy are still insisting on a girl. Baby Boy has now changed his mind and wants a brother.

My next appt. is next week on the 17th. I am keeping my fingers crossed she will do an ultrasound and maybe be able to tell us the sex. I am so impatient. I will not be able to wait till the birth to find out. lol

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ahhh, those amazing baby movements... I miss them! Enjoy this special time!