Monday, November 23, 2009

Up in Smoke

March 4, 2009 I quit smoking..so on Dec. 4 it will be 9 months smoke free. Just wanted to remind myself of that.

I was also just reminded that this will be my 1st Christmas without my Pookey..7 months gone on Dec. 24th..I still miss her very much!

My parents, after almost 40 years of marriage have decided to get divorced. Very strange, and very surreal not to see them together. But I am at an age, and stage in my life, where I realize what happiness is. And if being apart makes them happier then them being together, then I am all for it.

Little Boy Bean is causing an uproar with my innards...making me potty more, and giving me a hard time when I try to bend over to tie shoes. lol

Thanksgiving break starts Wed. for the kids. A long weekend, and Thanksgiving dinner with friends. I am very grateful to have these friends during a time in our life when we are not able to be closer to our families. Makes me very sad and emotional just thinking about family during these times.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, Sweetie, I know how you feel about missing your family during the holidays. With us being a military family, there have been many holidays spent far away from our families. I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving with your husband, kiddies & friends. Take care!