Tuesday, February 09, 2010

31/32 Week Appointment

Baby is well. Heart rate and measurements were right on again. I have gained 32 lbs and was told that I need to re-do my glucose test. I asked if something was wrong with the first one and she said no, but because she feels I have gained to much weight for this pregnancy, it may be because of my sugar levels. Crap. I say that's a load of crap. I guess the weight gain has once again gone down. With Girly it was between 25-30 lbs. With the boys it was between 20 and 25. With this one she says 15 to 20. I don't believe I have gained excessive weight, but I know for a fact I could lose a few lbs. My last 4 appts. I have gained 1.5 lbs. I'd say that's pretty good. The first 20 lbs were from the 1st 4 months when I was so sick that all I did was lay around and do nothing. Aside from that, the baby is doing well. I am ready to go though! lol I feel like I am getting bigger every day. I even underestimated my stomach size. The other night when I was brushing my teeth I did not bend forward enough to spit and ended up with spit down my belly! lol

No comments: