Wednesday, February 24, 2010

33/34 Week Appt.

All is well on the baby front. Heartbeat strong, measuring good. Baby has been causing quite a ruckus in there lately. I have had random contractions for the last week, and allot of cramping and braxton hicks. He is slowing down in there allot, but it still seems as if every once in a while he decides to do a somersault or two just to put me in pain! lol He is up in my ribcage and is making it very difficult to breathe and sleep comfortably. Hubby has been complaining about my snoring lately...lol...but I think he is just making it all up! *wink* lol I am anxious more and more to get the ball rolling and have this baby! :)

Girly is once again going to district for the science fair this year! She is very excited and is insisting she is going to make it to state competition. I say good for her and great work Girly!

Baby Boy has his 1st speech therapy session today. He couldn't make it last week due to a nasty ear infection he had. He was put on Omoxacillan and is now doing so much better!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy to hear that you had another good appointment & that baby is doing well! My hubby said I snored too at the end of my last pregnancy, but I think he was hearing things (ha ha!)

Hooray for your daughter - it's wonderful that she enjoys science so much (I always hated it!)

So how about some pics of you & your baby belly, or of the nursery?!