Friday, September 15, 2006

It's beginning to look allot like...

Fall.

Yep, I bet you were expecting me to say Christmas weren't you? Are you nuts? It's not THAT cold yet! LOL

Nope, today is only a high of around 85. Holy Crap it isn't even reaching 90. We are happy. We are dressed and ready for today's cool weather. This is the first time Baby Boy has ever had to wear warm weather clothes since he was born. And it's gonna be tough getting Crazy to keep his socks on. He's one of those barefoot kids.








And there you are. 85 degrees in the desert sure feels like fall to us!

9 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i wanna live where u do..just get rid of spiders, scorpions, snakes and such..

and i will gladly come live there with you:)

Ben said...

This weather is *great*, I love breaking out the winter clothes. The summer was brutal this year.

Cheers

Amie said...

OMG, I can't believe you need warm weather clothes for 85 degrees! LOL We still wear t-shirts if its going to be 70. They look nice and cozy though.

Me said...

Those two are so damn cute!!!! Must. pinch. cheeks!!! LOL. And we're still wearing t-shirts here too :) Gotta do it as long as we can!

Oh and tell Chris that Ryan said that his car name is gay....quote, unquote...hehe. And tell him to not shoot the messenger :)

Jamie said...

WOW! You seriously wear long sleeves when 85? That still feels too hot to me here. Today it was about that, but add the humidity and it was more like 95. I hate the south (in ways) and am looking forward to some seasons again at some point.

Spikey1 said...

Move to Canada!

Unknown said...

Ummmm, yeah...I wouldn't bust out the down jackets just yet if I were you.

Christie E. Little said...

oh babe...85 in the desert...cool! LOL..I went to college in AZ I know hot desert. :) Sooo cute in their sweats with socks. soooooo bundled and ready for 80. LOL!
xoxo
C

Melissa said...

I remember living in California and it seemed like those temperatures were cool enough for sweats, but since living here in Michigan my body adjusted to the cooler temps and 85 would be swimming season! HA! I can't believe how big Seth is getting, time flies :D