Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vegas, Showgirls and Birthdays OH MY!

We left for Vegas last Thursday and returned on Sunday. Hub's mom is in for a visit and we decided to make a mini Vegas vacation out of it. Girly Girl turned 9 over the weekend. It's crazy how time flies. She's such a big girl. As you can see with the picture, she LOVES Highschool Musical. She now plays that cd over and over and we hear nothing else but that. Thanks allot Aunty Beth!! ;) lol


Rubba, Dub, Dub, My 3 men in the tub. Yes, the boys enjoyed the jacuzzi style bathtub at the hotel.


Crazy Boy couldn't leave Vegas without getting his hands on one of those Showgirls!


Girly could be a Showgirl. Don't ya think?


And here is Baby Boy on his first boat ride at Lake Mead.

5 comments:

Amie said...

I hear that High School Musical is the in thing. I even see posters for it.

Looks like you had a good time!

Me said...

Hey you can't blame me for getting her that CD....YOU gave me the idea after all :)

I love that bathtub pic! You can tell Chris he looks much better w/ hair and w/o the goatee :)

That's so cute that you got Crazy and Girly w/ the showgirl! Oh how I wish I had THAT body :)

Ben said...

Damn, that's one hell of a showgurl right there. Loox like a great trip little lady, good 2CU guys had a blast.

Cheers

Unknown said...

ahh great pics :)

eyes_only4him said...

Ok, what is that High School the Muscial?...I hear so much bout it..

OMG that pic of the boys in the tub is wonderful..u need to frame that one honey:)