Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm so Excited...And I just can't Hide it....

In a little less then 2 weeks, and we head home to Michigan! I am sooo excited! All I have been hearing is...

"Go on plane, high in sky, Papa GG???"

That is Crazy asking when we are going on a plane to Papa's and Grammy's. Stupid me told him a couple days ago that in 2 weeks we'd be going to Grammy and Papa's house and we'd be flying on a plane. Now I wish I had never opened my big mouth. We tried to explain to him that we have to wait a couple weeks. So now at the end of his question he adds..

"Two weeps??"

And now I am listening to him say "Papa GG, Papa GG, Papa GG" as he twirls in circles around the livingroom. Then I occasionally hear an "Ouch, that hurt" as he gets dizzy and runs into the furniture head first.

Ahh, that's my boy!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

awww..

I am going in two weeps as well..GO US..haha


but i amd driving...last time i flew with the kids, it was a damn nightmare;)

Me said...

I can't wait for you guys to come home either!!! It's going to be awesome! Love ya!!