Wednesday, March 28, 2007

He's Doing It......

That's right ladies and gents, my son is now officially using the jon! That's right, yesterday we only had the 1 accident (lovely couch incident, luckily my couch doesn't smell like pee after I let it sit out in the sun for 5 hours and steam cleaned it!) and today we have had NONE! That's right, my kid even crapped in the toilet this morning! It's like a miracle. I feel the heavenly gates opening and the light is shining down. Every time he goes I hear the angels singing "Hallelujah, Hallelujah" along with the tinkle tinkle of pee pee hitting that toilet water (and occasionally the floor). Now it is just getting him to stop peeing in his bed during nap time and at night. But I will take what I am getting. Only using 2 diapers a day is sooooo much better then a dozen!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Yay!

Marisa said...

That's wonderful.

Boys are...let's just say that my kid was a very slow learner. And his mommy almost pulled out whatever hair chemo didn't handle. LOL

Hope he stays away from the couch!