Friday, March 16, 2007

Not a Damn Thing....

Holy Crap, if this hasn't been the most boring of weeks!. Well not so much as boring, I guess just uneventful. We tried purchasing a house, but holy shit in California, you can't buy more then a shack for under 300,000. And I am not exaggerating!! The kids are driving me bonkers, which is no different from any other time. My daughter has to go to summer school. Hmmm, I dusted, vacuumed, did laundry, and am getting ready to mow the stinkin lawn again. Sounds like loads of fun doesn't it?? Yah, my life is one kick ass party!!

8 comments:

Me said...

Sounds like my life in a nutshell, except we're not buying a house, Baby Girl doesn't have to go to summer school and I haven't cleaned yet this week...ha.

Linda said...

It's sometimes nice to have uneventful weeks.

I bet it is beautiful in California right now!!

ALRO said...

ya.. a typical 3 bedroom house -- around 1800 sq. ft. goes for around $280k in Ottawa... from what i hear, we're really expensive.

When I went to Phoenix, and i told that to some of the locals there, they were flabbergasted... saying that something like that would be under $100k .. dunno about that now.. but that's what i was told!

Ju said...

I am not surprised to hear that. My friend is from CA and my cousin lives in San Diego and both of them are constantly telling me how expensive everything is in CA. Hopefully you will find something soon! Good luck!

Jewl said...

We were talking about our next PCS and how we want to buy house UNLESS it's CA... there is now way we could afford a house there on Enlisted pay!! LOL
I am having a lovely day too.. I am cleaning the shitters. Whoopie!

Unknown said...

I feel for you. You know I just posted about CA's housing disaster so I totally hear ya.

You should post pictures of houses! I wanna see!

Ben said...

Your not kidding about housing prices. I bought mine about 4 years ago (don't ask how much -- you won't want to hear), but it's gone crazy since then here in Cali.

Cheers

Spikey1 said...

I have a kick ass party life too!