Tuesday, May 06, 2008

4 Years of Craziness

Today, Crazy is 4! We had his party this weekend, and he had a blast. This is his 2nd year of wanting a Spiderman birthday. Totally fine with me, I get to re-gift with the gift bags from last year! lol



Crazy is my miracle baby. I call him that because it took us 3 long years to get pregnant with him. Despite being on fertility meds and going through un-godly amounts of poking and probing from doctors I still was not able to get pregnant. Defeated by it all, we gave up. Quit the meds, quit the doctors. Then Hubs leaves for a 6 month deployment, comes back, and after 3 months of "catching up", lol, Crazy came into our lives. See, all it takes is a little time away!!!



He's my Crazy Boy!







This is the lizard that came to see Crazy this weekend for his birthday party. Ok, if you see him next to that bicycle peddle, he is about the size of it, but a bit longer. He was HUGE. He scared the living daylights out of me when I saw him.



8 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Crazy! So our wedding anniversaries are within a day of each other and our sons have birthday's within days of each other. My Adam will be 7 on May 8th! That lizard is huge, believe it or not, my cousin, sister and I all had fun catching those beasts when we lived in CA. That was back when I wasn't afraid to catch/touch things. Those were the good ole days.

for a different kind of girl said...

Happy Birthday, Crazy! I love 4! So much going on at that age.

I screamed when I opened the door recently and spied a huge praying mantis clinging to the side of the house. No way in hell I'd be upright with that beastie lurking outside!

kimmyk said...

i miss kids at 4.
they're so sweet. and they love on ya still!

happy birthday to your crazy! lol @ that name. i hope it doesn't stick with him when he gets older-could be hard to explain. lol.


and that lizard? no thanks!

Me said...

Happy birthday my Crazy Boy!!! Aunty, Uncle R, Princess and Pretty love you!!!

ALRO said...

Woohoo... 4 years old... phew.. made it!!!

Love that you call him Crazy... hey wait a minute... I'M CRAZY TOO!!! Tell him - his brother from another mother says.. "Happy Birthday".

Lisa said...

Happy Belated 4th Birthday, Crazy!

You waited a long time for your Crazy Boy - what a miracle!

Oh, and I would totally freak out if that lizard was near me!!!!

Jamie said...

Wow, he's already 4? Happy belated Birthday Crazy! Those cute boys are getting huge!!!

Liza said...

happy birthday crazy boy!! yay for spiderman :D

the lizard is cute!