Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dealing with the BS

Ok, not much of a break, I know, but I couldn't stay away! lol



I am still in the process of receiving emails from all my blogger buds to add to my list. So until I am sure I have everyone, I want to leave it public.



Be sure to send me your email if you haven't already, I'd hate to lose any viewers (choppzs3rdtime@yahoo.com)





Since the last post, my youngest, Baby Boy (who isn't much of a baby anymore) has decided it is his time to finally use the toilet. Last night, just like a typical man, he non-schalantly told me he had to potty, ran into the bathroom, sat down, and took his first leak in the potty. It completely threw me for a loop. So today, we are stark naked, and making bathroom trips at least every 1/2 hour in the hopes that he will do it again. I am just letting him tell me when, so he doesn't feel pushed, and hopefully he will be a potty trained, little dude soon! Having a big brother and treats help! lol



We are also in the process of training another young man. His name is Sokka. He's the newest, animal addition to our family. Hubs adopted him from a shelter/kennel here in town. He's a royal pain in the ass. Climbs on the furniture, tries to eat off the kitchen table, and fights with the other dogs when they even attempt to walk past his coveted toys. He's still a pup, so we are giving him some slack, but believe me, his ass got worn out when I found him up on the table!!! That's a BIG no no here. Usually the dogs are sent outside when we eat. We can't stand begging animals. So to find him on the table nearly sent him to his death. lol.





On another note, my boys are kicken some serious ass in the series against the Stars. The game last night was intense. Both teams played their hearts out. And there was some serious checking going on. It was a kick ass game. I hear that Stanley Cup callin our name!!







So I leave you with the littlest man leaving his mark on society!




11 comments:

Rusti said...

All I can say is LETS GO RED WINGS!!! :) Oh, and you wanna hear something that will just make you hate my cousin as much as I do? (Okay - I really love her, but I'm sooo jealous!!) While workin gat hte Oakland Hills Country Club for several years she got to know the Illitch family, several Red Wings players, Al Kaline, etc. etc... well now, as a side job - she is a flight attendant on Red Wings 1... yeah. She serves the players their dinner, has had Chelios in his BOXER BRIEFS only 5 feet away from her a couple of times (they change out of their suits and into sweats for the flights, then back into suits when they land)... oh and her fiance got Draper the Mario Kart game... so Draper gave him (the fiance) on of his game sticks from last week...AUTOGRAPHED. makes you want to kill her and steal her job doesn't it? Me too. ;) Let's go for win # 4 - SWEEP THE STARS!!! :)

Jamie said...

LOL LOVE the pic of Baby on the potty;) I have a similiar one of my baby boy! And where's the picture of the new pooch??? I sooo would have killed a dog that was on my table;) I sure hope the private thing works for both of us!

Ben said...

Red Wings all the way too now that my Sharks are out. I'll send you an email on the private blog.

Cheers

for a different kind of girl said...

That picture of Baby Boy is so suitable for framing and decorating the bathroom! He definitely has the stance down! He'll probably get this task down fast. Having a big brother was a huge motivator for my youngest.

Good luck with training the pup!

ALRO said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Ya.. the Wings are doing great..
Looks like a Wings vs. Pens Stanley Cup playoffs...

But i'll reserve my Cup Prediction until i can see how the two teams do in their next game...

both teams have been playing with finesse -- and Malkin has finally started passing the puck - which is bad for the Wings... Defensively - i give the edge to the Pens... they shut down Philly last night as if on auto-pilot - successfully emboxing the goalie... no one could get to him..

Either way -- it'll be a great stanley cup round... what's worse for me.. i like both teams - and have no REAL emotional tie to either.. so i can flip either way...

I may take the pens just to have a friend rivalry with you! :) who knows.

Anonymous said...

Too cute... thank gawd AlRo potty trained Dude... I couldn't figure out how to stand up and pee... hehe

kimmyk said...

what a cutie patootie!!!

you got my email right? right???

Me said...

Yay for Baby Boy!! Love the pic! I got one of the Princess reading a book too :)

ALRO said...

OH my - what happened to your Red-Wings... ???!?!?

ALRO said...

uh oh.. awaits an instant-message barrage from Choppz!!!

Teehheeee.

Nature Girl said...

No pics of the new pup????

I love that baby boy is holding his book upside down. Just like a man to pretend he's busy doing something important only to have it upside down! He's a doll! He'll be potty trained in no time I'm sure!
Stacie