Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hoopla

Lots and lots of hoopla going on. Things are much quieter around this joint, and Mama is a much happier person too!

Halloween went well. Kids had fun. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics on Halloween. I know, I know, but with 3 kids and with 75% of the time spent whining, complaining, fighting or getting hurt in some way or another, you tend to rush things along and forget to take pictures. I did however, get pics the night before while carving pumpkins and for Crazy's preschool party.

I have already torn down the Halloween decorations and adorned the home with Thanksgiving/Autumn decor. I have come to realize that Fall in this shithole town/state is my favorite time of year. Back home in Michigan, Spring was always my favorite. Winter here is pretty darn cold, Spring it begins to heat up, and the bugs and creepy animals come out, and Summer is blasting hot and the bugs and creepy animals hang around. Then there's Fall. The bugs start dying or hibernating or whatever they do (either way there are less of them), the leaves start to fall (although they go straight from green to brown with no pretty oranges, red or yellows) and the temps are in the mid to high 60s and lows in the 40s. Perfect open the window and air your house out weather! Except for the wind. That can be a pain!

And for those of you who didn't know...my desktop computer took a crap on me a few weeks ago. I lost most everything I had. That was another reason why I hadn't been blogging. But now, I have me my new, beautiful, PINK laptop. She is my new best friend. And she's beeeutiful! Gotta love the pink!

I also meant to blog about how Girly and I went to see HSM 3 a couple weeks ago. Call me a nerd, geek, moron, child molester, or what have you, but Zac Effron is HOT! I do have to say though that he is of legal age ladies, so he's eligible to be on the hottie list. I have watched them all with Girly since they came out and I think they are some of the cutest movies. I embarrassed the crap out of Girly though! lol I made her take pictures of me next to the cardboard cutouts of the HSM gang in the theater. I tried to get her to pose too, but she just kept rolling her eyes and telling me I was a dork. Does this make me one of those embarrassing parents? lol It was fun though!

Now I leave you with some picture puke of the last few weeks! Completely jumbled and in no particular order, so Enjoy!



Baby Boy as a skeleton:

Crazy as Bumblebee Transformer:


Me and Hubs in our yearly pumpkin patch self portrait:


The kids carving their pumpkins and Girly with her vampire makeup and wig on:


The boys at the yearly Halloween parade here in Shithole:


The kids at the pumpkin patch:


This is me with the lovely Zac Effron. He loves me, he really loves me!


Me and Girly in the bathroom at the theater. Hey,this is what you have to do when your camera on your phone doesn't have a flash! lol


Last but not least...I leave you with the world's biggest Booger Bubble! Baby Boy has been plagued with nothing but snotty noses, coughs and runny eyes for the last month. This is the result. You can tell by the look on his face that he was not very happy. He actually freaked out and started to cry! lol

9 comments:

Ben said...

Heh, that skeleton costume is classic; well done there. As for your laptop, have you given her a name yet?

I name all of my pooters after classical composers because those names are cool.

Cheers

Lisa said...

Congrats on your brand spankin' new pink laptop!

Thanks for the picture puke! Love your little skeleton (a bit more scary looking than mine, though!)

Can't wait to totally embarrass my kids too. Hey, it's our job as parents!

Poor Baby Boy and his booger bubble problem! Hope he feels better soon. Now, stop taking pics of his boogers & wipe his snotty nose (hee hee!)

Melissa said...

LOL, ROFL!!!! That booger bubble is AWESOME!

Nature Girl said...

So funny...I was just saying to my DH the other night that I want a PINK laptop! LOL...

those pics are all so cute! Well..except for that last one. Poor Baby Boy. and ICK..I think I'd have cried too! LOL
Stacie

Amie said...

The bubble pic is hilarious! He is going to love that when he is older.

Jamie said...

Ooohhh you ALWAYS manage to crack me up! That snot bubble is hilarious! I wonder if it runs in the family...my boys can make quite some bubbles when they're throwing their fits! That is so funny about taking your pic next to the cardboard cutout;p You are a 'cool' mom, though also embarassing, yes! LOL I would LOVE my very own, NEW laptop! Maybe one day... Thanks for not leaving me (or my blog)! You and Sara were quite entertaining:)

Me said...

Poor Girly. I think it's funny, but, alas, an 11-yr-old doesn't think so :) And your hair is getting so long!

Love the snot bubble. That's so gross, but funny :)

kimmyk said...

yeah for the new computer!
i didn't know they came in colors...cool!

your kids look great and so do you and the hubs. that last pic though made me gag. lol. omg. too early in the morning for that stuff! i can't imagine saying "hold it let me get my camera!!" you nut.

eyes_only4him said...

OMG, I saw HSM 3 the day it came out and the song Scream....AWESOME..