Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family Pictures

Just wanted to share our most recent family pictures!It cracked me up cause when the lady was trying to get Baby Boy to smile, he did his normal scrunch up his face smile. She kept re-taking the pics because she insisted he kept shutting his eyes. She finally called me over to look and I said, "Oh no, his eyes aren't shut, that's how he smiles!" lol She finally called another lady in, and insisted she try to take a picture with him having a "natural" smile. The photo of him on the end is the one she got. And, if you look real close, you will notice, his tongue is sticking out! lol





8 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

aww, those are great!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful family photo! And adorable pics of the kiddies!

kimmyk said...

beautiful family!
and that's a great smile...he shouldn't change it for anything!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness these are so AWESOME! You have a beautiful family girl!

Liza said...

those are awesome pictures!! your kids are too cute, great shots!

Me said...

I hate it when the camera ladies do that. It's like "just let 'em be natural already!"

I love 'em just as they are :)

Ben said...

Cool pics, your crew is styling over there. That baseball mitt cracks me up.

Cheers

Nature Girl said...

So cute! All of them..I hate it when people try to change everything..that's how he smiles, you'll want to remember that when he's older and won't smile if his life depends on it! LOL
Stacie