Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Conversations with a 4 year old

Random conversations in the truck on our way home from picking Crazy up from Preschool. We had Hell Boy with us.



Crazy: "Momma, why did the transformer and the truck cross the road?"

Me: "I don't know, why?"

Crazy: "Cause they thought it was funny.... (insert hysterical laughter here from Crazy, then a short pause and complete seriousness) then they died!" (insert hysterical laughter from me here)



Crazy: "See that church?" (pointing to the church we go to)

Boy: "Yah"

Crazy: "Do you go to church?"

Boy: "No not really"

Crazy: "We do, and when we went we got to play and climb things and it was really loud and my dad brought snacks." (which by the way there has never been any playing or climbing on things at church! lol)

Boy: "What do you mean it was loud, it hurt your ears?"

Crazy: "yah, it did, it was really loud, but it was ok cause we got snacks!"

Boy: "Oh ok"

Crazy: "Yah Dad gave us snacks then he let us leave cause it was to loud."

Boy: "oh cool"



Boy: "Do you still play Pac Man?"

Crazy: "Huh?"

Boy: "Pac Man?"

Crazy: "Pac Mac?"

Boy: "No Pac MANNNN!"

Crazy: "Oh no, I don't play that no more"

Boy: "Why not? It's fun remember?"

Crazy: "No I threw it in the dump!"

Boy: "No you didn't I was playing it at your house!"

Crazy: "No remember, I threw it in the dump. It didn't work. It shrunked!"

Boy: "It shrunked?"

Crazy: "Yah it shrunked and got small and stuff, so I threw it in the dump!"

Boy: "Oh then I must have played a different game"

Crazy: "Yahh, cause I threwed it away!"



Boy: "Did you see that?" (pointing to some sort of car or something)

Crazy: "OH MY GOOOSSSSHHHHH!" (said like a valley girl lol)

Boy: "Yah, oh my God!"

Crazy: "No, you can't say that!"

Boy: "Say what? You said it!"

Crazy: "No i said oh my gosh, you can't say god!"

Boy: "Why?"

Crazy: "That's bad!"

Boy: "Why?"

Crazy: "Because God doesn't like it!"

Boy: "Why?"

Crazy: "Cause your suppose to whisper God!"

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

aww i love kid speak.

and even better yet...kid conversations.

isn't it funny how they have these little adult sorts of conversations about the craziest things that seem so important in their lives?

ahhh if life was so simple.

Lisa said...

I just love those kind of kiddie conversations! I wish I carried a tape recorder around to catch every crazy thing Gabrielle says!

Nature Girl said...

Too cute! Crazy is getting so grown up now...having big boy conversations! LOL I just love it!
Stacie

DDanielle said...

I love hearing little kid conversations, they seem so random, but they try to sound so grown up.

Jamie said...

roflol too cute!!!