Tuesday, January 12, 2010

27 Weeks

Everything went well today. Little Dude's heartbeat was strong and we were measuring right on schedule. Starting next week I am suppose to start a kick count chart and bring it into my next appointment. I start going every 2 weeks now. How time flies. My gestational diabetes test came back negative, so that is good. My heartburn has gone away thanks to the Protonix that I was given, but now my tailbone is unbelievably sore. It sends shooting pains up my back and down into my crotch area. It hurts to sit for more then a few minutes, and I can't lay flat on my back because that hurts. Dr. Tan said there is nothing she can give me for the pain (which I find hard to believe) and that I should start sitting on a donut pillow. lol Other then that, not much else is new. My tummy is growing and I am definitely feeling more and more pregnant each day.

No comments: