Tuesday, January 26, 2010

29/30 Week Baby Appointment

Today was my 29/30 week OB appt. It went great. She decided to take a quick peek at Little Dude on the ultrasound machine. It was amazing how big he was. He is in the head down position, is measuring right on, and he has a very strong heartbeat. So far I have already gained almost 30 lbs. Yikes....lol That's OK, I am not nearly as freakish about the weight gain during this pregnancy. I have been through it 3 times before, and I am sick of worrying about the numbers. As long as I am staying healthy, and the baby is healthy, then I am not going to worry. My tailbone is still killing me and I am doing the whole pregnant lady waddle. lol I am also having a heck of a time tying my shoes. lol I am getting very excited. I can't wait to meet my little man.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's neat that you got another little peek at your boy boy! Sorry that your tailbone is hurting & you're waddling... ah, the joys of pregnancy!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.