Sunday, March 07, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

March 6th, 2010

My friend threw me a wonderful Baby shower for Little Dude. I wasn't expecting a shower at all considering he is baby #4 and people normally don't do showers for your 3rd or 4th child. It was a wonderful shower though with a few close friends and some wonderful food. We got lots of goodies. Plenty of diapers (big plus!), clothes (mostly onesies and sleepers,(which are great because we all know newborns live out of those), washcloths, bath time accessories, and blankets. I also received in the mail, a beautiful, you wouldn't know it was a diaper bag diaper bag/purse from my sister-in-laws, lol, and a wonderful handmade nursing cover from my cousin Amie! All the new stuff has been washed, folded and put away. Little Dude's crib is officially made up with a new crib sheet and comforter and ready for his cute, little butt to be in it!



No comments: