Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No News is.....

Boring. Yes. Boring. Not a darn thing going on here.

Still working on the nuk thing. Nuk is completely gone during the day, and only given at night. Although now our new problem is Crazy getting out of his bed at night and bunking with Sissy. Yes, she woke up to her alarm this morning only to find Crazy laying in bed with her. He has had this thing lately with getting up and trying to wake everyone up. I think maybe he got used to Sissy sleeping with him when Grammy was here.

And today, well Crazy is running around buck naked. Well not completely, it's to cold for that. He has a shirt on. Other then that, he is nekkid! We are going to get this kid potty trained if it kills us! I have the carpet cleaner on standby, and the potty is ready and waiting. As I speak, he has decided to show off his birthday suit by standing in the front window, waving to the neighbors. Nice! But I do have to say, he is not allowed on my furniture. He will be subjected to sitting only on the floor because I refuse to try to clean pee out of my furniture!!!

Oh and can someone answer this question for me? Can you tell me why kids enjoy sitting in their own dung all day? Why on earth would you not want to crap in the jon? Why do you insist on holding in your pee all day long when you are naked and then as soon as I put that stupid diaper back on you, you immediately take a leak? Can anyone also tell me why it was sooooo easy to train my girl, yet this boy insists on making me lose all my hair? Isn't it a well known fact that all a boy has to do is stand up and take a leak? So why is it so hard to do that? Good grief. Can anyone else sympathize with me? I think I am going to go on a complete diaper strike. It will drive me insane, but by golly, he will start crapping in the pot.

Other then that, nope. Not a damn thing. Girly has another soccer game tonight. So far they have won 1 game. But hey, they are having fun. She has been removed from position of Goalie to forward. She enjoys being able to run instead of just sitting in the goal. Now if she could just kick the ball into the other teams net instead of our own! LOL (It only happened once, but if it happens again, I'll have to kick her butt! Come on now, you all know you have done it! LOL)

Baby Boy is saying Mama, Dadda, Buba (brother) and all sorts of other gibberish we don't understand. He is the typical Mama's boy. Cries when anyone other then me is holding him, and screams the moment I leave the room. I am getting ready to start the weaning process. I would like him weaned by the time he is a year. He drinks juice from his sippy cup, but still nurses from me every other time. He loves his food. I think I will start pumping and putting into his sippy cup to get him used to the fact that he will start drinking his milk from that. The hard part will be nighttime. He gets up at least twice a night to nurse. I don't think he's even hungry. It's just his comfort thing. What a terd. He's a typical man already. Loves his boobs!

5 comments:

Ben said...

Yes indeed, no news *is* good news and yes; a Good Man indeed. Cones make the world go 'round. :)

Cheers

Amie said...

I don't know why girls are so much easier to train than boys, perhaps it's because their brain is more emotionaly mature? All our boys were a few months shy of three before they were trained and they were all trained really quickly. I noticed that friends who started training their boys closer to two had a much harder time.

Choppzs said...

Sounds like maybe I shouldn't push so hard then. It seems the more I talk to mother's of boys, the more I hear exactly what you are saying!!

Me said...

LOL to Ben.....that's fricken hilarious!

And, I had to laugh when you said "he will start crapping in the pot"....too funny! Hopefully he doesn't have any runnies while you're on diaper strike. That'd be awful! Funny, but awful :) LMAO!

Oh, I'll email you my car seats disclosures and waivers. We should do one up just for Mom...LOL.

Jamie said...

I had a hard time training Josiah too. He was almost 3 when he was finally trained. I tried when he was a bit younger but he just wasn't ready and it was miserable for everybody. When I came back to it- he was totally ready and it was wonderful! I think I heard somewhere that they like to sit in their poop because they're used to it...they think its a part of them? Not sure what I think of that, but it kinda makes sense. From day one they're poop is stuck on their little bottoms... I will have to attempt training my little one soon...I hate potty training! I can't believe the little guy is already gibbering and all! He's growing too fast!