Saturday, December 09, 2006

I am good!

Today has proven to be quite productive. I got some good pictures of the kids next to the tree, and Girly and I baked and baked and baked some more! We started at 9:30 this morning and just now finished at 2:00. Geesh. We made 4 different kinds of cookies. Chocolate chip, chocolate chip orange shortbread, chocolate cherry cordial cookies, and toffee crisps. And I SWEAR, I only ate 2. Now the kids... that's a different story LOL. And surprisingly they all turned out good. So now we are going to make rock candy tomorrow, and get some yummy packages out to the families. I really don't need all these treats sitting around my house! LOL

So I leave you with cookies!





4 comments:

Amie said...

The chocolate cherry cordial cookies sound good! They all do, but I love cherry cordial.

Ben said...

Mmmm, those cookies look delish!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at all those cookies! Yum! Yum! That is a cute pic of the kids by the tree! We need to do some more baking here. I made some yummy cookies & fudge this weekend for a party & church. Will share the fudge recipe on my blog soon...

Me said...

Damn, that's a lot of baking! I should do that someday :)