Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've switched!

Ok, I got sick and tired of not being able to comment, so I have switched. So now I am half expecting to not have any comments on this blog anymore! So it's ok, don't feel bad if you can't comment, I will just be over here sulking in my corner, crying my eyes out. But don't be upset, I'll be fine. I wont jump off any cliffs, or stab myself with my butter knife or anything drastic like that. I might gouge my eyes out with a candy cane or something, but it will be ok, I'll just do one of them and I'll still be able to see. All will be fine on this end!

Ok, besides for that, we are busy busy busy over here. I have tree up, house decorated, cards sent, cookies baked, and presents wrapped. We even went down to the homeless shelter and dropped off a couple garbage bags full of clothes. Now it's just waiting for actual Christmas Day. All this work for 1 day. Good Grief! lol

Crazy Boy got his first pair of big boy underwear the other day! I must say he makes Lightning McQueen look pretty spiffy! Today I told him if he pees on Lightning McQueen that all of Radiator Springs will come and hunt him down. He says "No poopoo on Lightning McQueen?" and I say "That's right, you can't crap on Lightning McQueen, that would make him upset, and then Mama will have to clean it up, and Mama doesn't like to clean up crap off the floor!" He says "Me peepee in the potty?" and I say "Yes, yes, yes, that's right, you go peepee in the big potty, not in your drawers!" and he says "No mama, me no peepee in the potty!" and then proceeds to run away. I hope those damn cars haunt him in his dreams!! I think I will be cleaning this kid's ass till he's 20!

Baby Boy is a low crawling fool. That's right, he prefers to keep his belly low to the floor when moving. He says "screw all you babies that get up on your knees and hands, I am gonna let this belly slide." So that is what he is doing. I am happy he isn't just a slug laying there anymore, he is now mobile. But dammit, now I have to keep a watchful eye out because he likes to go under the tree and grab the branches. I can just see the stupid thing falling down on him. That would really suck!

Girly is still dealing with the Santa thing. I keep catching her trying to look around my bedroom for the presents. What a sneak. She is still asking things like "So you guys lied to me the whole time?" She's trying to make us feel guilty is what she is doing. Damn she is good. I finally got so sick of the questions the other night that I just said "Yes, Girly, we lied to you. And you know what? We will still lie to you. Well about certain things anyways. And yes, as parents that is our right. " and she proceeds to say "Uh well lying is wrong, it's a sin!" And I just say "For parents it's not!!! So shut up and go to bed!"

I'm Good!!

10 comments:

Amie said...

haha, I remember having similar underwear conversations. 'Don't pee on Blue/Bob (the Builder)/Thomas/Spider-Man/Superman ect...

Me said...

Yah I just switched. I had to do my blog layout all over again and use the crappy standard ones. Oh well. Let's see if it works.

Me said...

Okay so it worked....blah.

Anyway, yay for Crazy. I hope he keeps Lightening clean...haha. And yay for Baby Slug! I told hubby that we'll have to make a trip out to see you guys in the spring sometime :) So plan on it! And poor Girly. She'll live...ha!

Love ya!

Ju said...

That is funny about the underwear situation. Hopefully it'll work itself out. As for having to keep an eye on the little one now that he is mobile, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!

Jamie said...

LOL You are so funny!!! Don't worry, Crazy will get it one day! Hope the little man stays safe under that tree! Gabe's always going and playing with the ornaments and I can just see that tree falling on him...freaks me out!

ALRO said...

heh.. whatever works.
For us to get Raymond to poop in the toilet we had to give him the ultimatum.

Raymond: "I need to do poop!"
Me: "So go!"
Raymond: "I need a pullup to do a poop"
Me; " Go in the toilet like the rest of us"
Raymond: "I need a pullup. " jumps in one spot holding his belly, "I got really bad poo-cramps"

Me: "Use the toilet!"
Raymond: "Nooooo.. i need a pullup"
Me: "The poop your pants! "
Raymond: *silence*
ME: "Poop your pants or go in the toilet, take your pic. But if you poop your pants, you're cleaning it up - and it's gross, dirty, sick and disgusting - so make your choice... poop your pants or go in the toilet"

Raymond: *Runs upstairs*

OH ya.. that's potty-training 101... never give in! LOL

He wanted to piss once and i told him to use the toilet - or piss his pants; he pissed his pants... he did NOT enjoy cleaning it up .. he never did that again. :)

Happy Xmas to you and your family dude..

Unknown said...

I remember one of my friend's in HS swore, swore, swore she would never lie to her kids about Santa b/c she felt so betrayed by her parents...I should ask her about that.

Potty training...what's that? Non-existent in my house I assure you.

ALRO said...

Happy xmas DUDETTE.. forgot to add the ETTE in there...

*Spanks self*
Ooh.. i like it.
*Spanks self again*
oooh not so much that time..

Linda said...

I hope that the underwear trick works. I'm going to try that with the Little Mermaid underwear Santa is bringing for Alyssa.

If she is naked, she has no accidents, but put a pull-up or underwear on and she will occasionally have one. And still no poop in the potty either.

It feels like this potty training thing is taking forever!!

I hope you and your family has a wonderful Christmas.

And WETHYB - I hope I can actually see your blog now. For some time, I haven't seen anything but your shoes. So, I hope you don't think I've deserted you, I just couldn't see it.

Ben said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!