Monday, March 30, 2009

Changes

Thought I would share a few photos I took on our evening walk tonight to the dairy. Isn't she beautiful. Mama couldn't have given birth to her much more then a few hours earlier. I am sorry we missed it. Spring is in the air.




Alas, Spring is bringing about a few more changes. Look at this bullshit. Little Dora and Strawberry Shortcake are all grown up. I am surprised they didn't put some boobies on these girls. I mean why not? They have completely changed the look of them, so why not give her some tits and fishnet stockings while your at it. lol Geesh, can't they just leave well enough alone?

3 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Wow....how can they mess with Strawberry shortcake like that? That's just wrong! WRONG! and have you SEEN the Hooker Barbie? Oh they call it Top Model Barbie of course, but it's got fishnets and a miniskirt and I tell you what...Top Model is just so they don't get in trouble for calling it Hooker Barbie!

LOVE the cow! Love love love it! So cute!!!!

Heading to San Diego in June-ish..is that anywhere near you? I'll be out there for close to 2 years...we'll have to make a point to meet up at some point in time.

Stacie

Kari said...

I am always complaining that Dora needs a new outfit, I mean a pink shirt that's too short, orange shorts and yellow socks. Is it laundry day? Who the hell dressed this kid?

So the new outfit I like, but the laong hair, eye liner, and her bling can go. And they made her skinny, WTF? Same with Stawberry Shortcake, make up and a diet! WTH!

Me said...

Niiice. I saw the Dora one a while back. I can't believe what they're doing to those girls.