Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thinking Positive

With all the aggravation I have been feeling lately with the kids, I have decided to write a post only consisting of the good things that have been going on. Bullet style.



  • We saw Monsters Vs. Aliens this afternoon and the kids did great!
  • Listening the boys talk on the walkie talkies to each other when they are only a few feet from each other.
  • Hearing Baby Boy sing the song from the original Transformers cartoon movie.
  • Seeing the boys give each other a hug for no apparent reason.
  • Girly doing extra credit for school on her Sunday off. Without being told.
  • Listening to the wind howl outside, but staying all cozy on the inside.
  • Baby Boy's kisses
  • Watching Hubs do the dishes.
  • Listening to Crazy Boy tell Baby Boy a story.
  • Putting makeup on Girly before we went out for the movie and teaching her how to do it herself without looking like a tramp! lol
  • Getting the whole kitchen cleaned up after dinner with Hubs.
  • Watching TV with Hubs while he rubs my head.
  • Seeing the lawn look all pretty and manicured after a Saturday of mowing, weedwacking, and cleaning up.
  • Getting a good start on my summer tan from doing all the yard work in a tanktop!
  • Watching the kids swing on their tree swings that Daddy put up for them.
  • Watching the boys play with a fuzzy caterpillar.
  • Going on our walk around the dairy and listening to the kids talk about the cows and ask silly questions.
  • Having the boys pick me flowers on our walk.
  • Getting all the chores done on Saturday so Sunday can be a day of lounging and being lazy!



Wow, my shadow looks huge! lol

4 comments:

I Am Boymom said...

Great! Now you got me feeling all bad about being negative! Thanks, Choppz. Guess I'll go be all positive now and think and say good things...maybe floweers will shoot out of my butt if I try really hard! LOL! Kidding...actually, it's good that I saw your post today, it reminded me that there are lots of good things happening in my life that I need to stop and appreciate.

I Am Boymom said...

By the way...I've missed you! Glad yer back.

Nature Girl said...

Awwwww.... so cute! Isn't it funny watching little ones play on walkie talkies and toy phones when they're practically sitting next to each other? It always cracks me up...so innocent...you just wanna hug the shit out of them when they do stuff like that! LOL
Stacie

Jamie said...

must run in the blood, zach's always showing the boys old transformers cartoons.