Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Neglect

Yikes. I guess this is what happens when you become a Facebook addict! lol

I don't even know where to begin. Spring break is coming for both Girly and Crazy.
Girly participated in her school science fair. She won for her school, and then competed in district competitions against the other schools in town. She WON! lol So now during her long awaited spring break, she gets to compete in regionals. So if she wins the science fair regionals (county), she goes onto state competitions. Then, nationals. We are so proud of her. She has worked hard, and as with any kid, when they work hard and then get a long awaited reward for all their work, they are elated! Science was never one of my strong suits, so this makes me hopeful that she wont be like me when it comes to certain subjects! lol

Crazy is going in for his Kindergarten shots next month. This is nuts to me. My little boy starting Kindergarten. I just hope I do not get as nervous with him as I did with Girly. I am so grateful though, that Girly is at the same school and can be there to help him out and get adjusted those first couple weeks. He has been sick non-stop through this winter. He is sick again after a couple months of being well. He has that hacking cough, and a slight fever. It feels like it is a never ending sickness around here.

Baby Boy is no baby anymore :( He had his 3 yr. well baby check, and he is in perfect health. They are a bit concerned with his speech, and would like him to have his ears checked, but as soon as they referred us out, the boy started speaking. He is saying things that he wouldn't have attempted to a couple months ago. It may not come out exactly the right way, but it pleases me that he is trying. He is completely diaperless during the day now, and that pleases me even more! lol He is the most defiant little boy, and everyday he does something that makes me think he is going to be hell on wheels when he gets a bit older.

The weather here has been absolutely wonderful. I am obsessed with being able to grow my own fruits and veggies, but alas, I kill everything I touch. So being the stalker I am, we went out and bought the Topsy Turvey. You know, the upsidown tomato planter? We bought 3 and planted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they work. Crazy planted his cantaloupe, and later on around June he will be planting his pumpkins. I will try to keep updated on how well these plants are doing. I am hoping that with them hanging, they will not be bombarded with the horrid ants that we have out here, and will survive.
Girly after winning her district trophy!

Crazy watching his tv shows

Baby Boy checkin himself out in a mirror at the grocery store!

The boys being cute!

Girly on tv when she won her district trophy!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Girly should be sporting some Hollywood dark sunglasses now since she's a TV star, that's too cool.

And yes, the Cali weather has rocked lately; no complaints at all.

Cheers

I Am Boymom said...

Wow! Girly looks so cute and how awesome that she is doing so great with her science project! Yay Girly!! I just started using Facebook, there are too many sites to keep track of now! Good luck with the tomatoes, my husband wants to get one of those Topsy Turvy things. Take lots of pics so I can see how they do!

Jamie said...

congrats girly!!! love all the pics...you need a baby now that baby is 3!