Monday, August 14, 2006

School starts soon!

10 days! 10 whole days till school starts again. We did the whole school clothes shopping this last weekend, and got Girly some nice things. 100 bucks sure doesn't go far for clothes now days does it?? LOL But she still has lots of clothes from last year that she can still wear, so it's not like she is only working with a couple outfits. Like I used to have to do when I was a kid. It was fun though.

Crazy Boy finally got his hair cut! Finally. He was starting to resemble a wholly mammoth! He sat in the chair all by himself and did sooo good. He looks like a little man with ears now!! LOL He is also going to be getting some new clothes soon, but not sure when (when we get some more extra cash!! LOL) He is in dire need of clothes for this winter. I tried to squeeze him into his pants from last winter and it just wasn't working.

Baby Boy finally got his 6 month pictures taken. I downloaded them, but for some reason blogger wont let me post them. He did really well, and actually sat up on his own for a couple of them. He is sick again, as is Crazy with a cold. Which means I am not getting squat for sleep. He is now eating up the baby food with a vengeance, but is still wanting to nurse like crazy. I tell you, after 6 months of poos strictly made of breastmilk, these babyfood poos sure are gross!! LOL I know, to much info!! We are trying a sippy cup with juice in it too. He hasn't quite figured that out yet. I figure why even try with a bottle when for 1. he wont take a bottle, and 2. we would then have to wean him off that darn thing too. So we are just gradually introducing him to the sippy cup and the juice. He's getting so big, so fast.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You'll have to post a picture of Crazy Boy's haircut for us all! I hear ya on the poo's issue- it is so weird when you go from breastfed to solids! My kids have never taken a bottle, which is a good thing as far as weaning! Enjoy your last days with Girly home!

Ben said...

A new dew for CB I see, he'll be sporting the look come back to school for sure.

Get some rest.

Cheers

Me said...

I still haven't had a chance to get to those pics you emailed me so I'll have to get to those soon!!!

Ah, yes, I had forgotten about the two whole outfits we had growing up. Glad Girly gets more than that :)

Funny you mentioned Crazy getting a haircut--I was thinking the same thing when I saw that last batch of pics you sent. Wooly Mammoth indeed :)

Love ya!

eyes_only4him said...

man we dont start school till after labor day..and these damn kids have been out since the end of may..i am losing my damn mind..

last year when i bought school clothes i forked out over 600 bucks..but thats 2 kids..

too bad we cant sew our own clothes or something;)

Amie said...

Oh, I remember shopping for school clothes. It was so exciting!