Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've been Tagged!

I was tagged by Miss Gracie over there at Southern By Grace to....

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose five people to do this after you've completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your post with I have been tagged!
Then do this. (copy and paste!)



favorites:
favorite color: blue--any shade I love 'em all.
favorite Food: I would have to say pizza. I could eat that stuff all day, every day.
favorite Movie: Oh gosh, I don't think I could pinpoint a favorite movie.
favorite Sport: Hockey
favorite Day of the Week: Sunday (hubby's home that day!!)
favorite Season: Spring
favorite Ice Cream: The kind that is lactose free and doesn't tear me or the baby up!! LOL But I sure do love ice cream, any flavor will do!!

Currents:
Current Mood: fair
Current Clothes: jammies
Current Desktop: pic of baby boy when he rolled to his tummy
Current Time: 8:18 am
Current Surroundings: livingroom
Current Annoyances: Stupid Spongebob Squarepants blarring away.
Current Thoughts: What am I going to do today to keep the kids occupied. How am I going to try to loose weight before my 10 yr. Anniversary next year. Should I vacuum or will the floor be ok till tomorrow?. Thank God I got all the laundry done the other day. Wow it's really nice out right now. It's only 72 degrees, I think I will open all the windows before it gets hot.

First:
First Best Friend: Jill. I can't remember her last name though. She was my best friend in Kindergarten and I remember going to her house allot!

Last:
Last Drink: Orange Pineapple juice with Malibu Rum (just one, and Baby Boy didn't seem to mind!! LOL)
Last Car Ride: Sunday
Last Crush: Heck if I remember!! LOL
Last Phone Call: My friend Lorelei
Last CD played: Guns N Roses

Have you ever:
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: yes
Have you ever broken the law: yes
Have you ever been arrested: nope!
Have you ever been on TV: no
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: No, not that I remember!! LOL

Things:
5 things you are good at: cleaning, taking care of my children, drawing, reading and organizing.
4 things you have done today: read blogs, ate cereal, fed the babies, changed the babies.
3 things you can hear right now: Spongebob, Baby Boy crying and Crazy Boy yelling at the TV!!

4 comments:

Me said...

Her name was Jill Smith :) There, problem solved!

You've never been arrested, but you were brought home by a cop car once :) haha!

eyes_only4him said...

wait, you still listen to guns and roses..now i dont feel so lame popping in def leppard or posion:)

Ben said...

Hockey, good choice little lady. :) And classic re:Bethie giving up the goods.

Cheers

Choppzs said...

What??? I don't know what you are talking about Beth!!! lol I was a good kid!! lol

And yes Bossy, I LOVE Guns N Roses, and I also listen to Poison and Def Leppard!!! They Rock!