Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Suckular

OK, Suckular aka Cingular is REALLY starting to piss me off. It has now been over 3 days since we have had service for our cell phones. We called Saturday when we first realized we didn't have any service.

"Ahhh Sir, all of California is out, it should be up in 70 minutes"

It has now been 4020 minutes since we had service.

70........4020.........BIG difference.

Why couldn't they just say...


"Sir, it should be on in the next 5000 to 6000 minutes."


Instead they tell us....


"Well, you did sign the terms and conditions that went along with your Suckular (Cingular) contract. It says at any time there may be outages or no service."


Well did it say in that there contract that if I don't get my service turned back on and also reimbursed for these 3 days that I am gonna kick somebodies ass???

Gosh I hope I put that in there!

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

This sounds similar to the quality customer service I get with my cable company, who seem to take pleasure in finding new and more outrageous ways of pissing me off.

Good luck trying for the reimbursed time!

kimmyk said...

you need to get all emotional on the phone...i did that once they gave me all kinds of minutes and a credit.

i told 'em jamie was overseas and it was my only way to talk to him and this is where the tears started flowing...of course he was in the other room...i'm not above lying to get my shit on.

try it. it might work.