Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nothing like it!


I will admit, I am a soda freak. I love my Coke Zero, and now that I have found it, Sprite Zero. And this morning is like no other. I am sitting here at 9 am eating my bagel and drinking my coke. I get this from my dad. He is a Diet Pepsi FREAK! And I mean FREAK. He drinks at least 2 or 3 2 liters in a day. No kidding! But me, I prefer Coke and I will maybe drink 1 or 2 cans in a day. I wake up, and usually the first thing I head to is my Coke Zero. Maybe it's the caffeine? I don't know. But either way it's yummy, and I enjoy my soda first thing in the morning.

Crap, there was something else I wanted to say too, and now I've lost all train of thought. Ahhh well...it'll come to me. I have a serious case of CRS!!! (and that too comes from my Dad! lol)

6 comments:

Me said...

There's no way in hell you drink more pop than Dad! He'll take that shit to his grave!!! As for CRS, I think I got you beat!!! Oh and if I could drink that much caffine, believe me, I would!

Nature Girl said...

I'm like your dad with the DP, it's the first thing I reach for every morning. It's my coffee. I used to drink a 6 pack or more a day, but I've been limiting myself..I'm down to 2-3 a day now and drinking more water...I'd like to stop altogether, but why?
What's CRS? It's on the fringe of my memory...I should know it..but my mind is completely blank...
Stacie

for a different kind of girl said...

By 9 a.m. many days, I'm halfway through a 24 ounce bottle of Diet Mt. Dew. I'll have another by noon, and then at least one or two more later. And, sigh, sometimes I'll supplement that with a 44 ounce fountain cup of the same stuff if I have to stop and get gas or just because.

I've got some addiction issues!

kimmyk said...

I haven't drank pop for 2 years. I miss opening a bottle of coke classic and the "burn" of drinking it so fast. Funny how a soft drink can make ya feel good like that. I'm trying to get into diet products but I can't get past the taste long enough to enjoy it I guess. Coke Zero does it have sugar? Can't do sugar...I'll have to give it a looksy next time I'm in the store. My poison is tea. Love me some iced tea.

Choppzs said...

Kimmy:
Coke Zero has no sugar and no calories. I don't quite know the difference between that and regular Diet. I couldn't tell the difference in taste between the Zero and regular Coke. So I like that it doesn't taste like Diet!!

ALRO said...

Personally.. I don't drink alot of pop.. but my fondness for drinking beer more than makes up for it!