Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm Alive....Barely

OK Ladies and Gents. I am here, but not completely! Physically, but not mentally. The last couple weeks have been a whirl wind of paint, cleaning supplies, more paint and numerous, NUMEROUS trips to Home Depot. Let me tell ya, I loved it at first, but now that store needs to disappear!! Tonight, we are making yet another trip to exchange a few things that were broken. And you know what??? I haven't taken a single, damn picture. I know. Line me up and shoot me execution style. That's horrible isn't it?? But, I promise I will. WHEN I get my new doors in! lol I am replacing most of the interior doors and sometime soon, the front and side doors! The place is a mess. New carpet should be in mid-next week, and the old carpet was used as our drop cloth when we painted! lol I will update again soon. It may not be till the end of the month when our cable and Internet is hooked up over there, but I will get to it, I promise!! Tata for now!

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay, can't wait to see pics! Have fun!!

Jamie said...

Nice to see an update. Glad you're surviving...what hard work huh? Yeah, I can't wait to see some pics too.

Nature Girl said...

Hang in there girlie, it's all worth it in the end. Better to do it all now and have it done, cuz once you get settled you don't want to do it anymore. and for heaven sakes take some dang pictures, not just for us, but for yourself, cuz in the end, when it's all said and done and you start working on the scrapbook, you're gonna wish you'd taken some. Trust me on this...I know!
Stacie

Fantastagirl said...

WOW - you have been busy - I hope that you are taking some pictures - because you'll be amazed at the transformation that is taking place! (in other words - stacie is right!)

ALRO said...

Holy Cow!!!
That sounds like a lot of work. Reading that, i went into a sweat...

Man i'm tired already...
only 9:30am - and I need to sit here and computer crunch... i'm exhausted! phew....

Hang in there... when i move, I'm bringing you up to Ottawa to help me set up the new place!

Anonymous said...

You'll need a vacation, Deary!

Pictures Damn it! Pictures!!!

Me said...

Boy, don't I know how you're feeling...well, kinda....not right this moment, but when we moved in 5 yrs ago...LOL. Hope you're at least getting some sleep and at least the weekend's almost here so you can get lots more done and checked off the list.

Love ya!

Ben said...

Busy bee, fire up the pix - lets have a look.

TGIF you guys.

eyes_only4him said...

i WONDERED WHERE YA BEEN HIDIDNG..

hurry with the pics.

for a different kind of girl said...

I've been bopping thru here to check on updates. Glad to see proof you're still out there! Bet everything will be fantasic when you're done. Look forward to seeing it then!

kimmyk said...

Looking forward to the pictures.
Hopefully everything is moving smoothly now. Moving can be so stressful!

Marisa said...

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Waiting for some pics. LOL Hope you are resting up at least a little. :-)

Nature Girl said...

Just checkin' in. Miss ya! HOpe it's all going well, can't wait for pix.
Stacie

Christie E. Little said...

So happy about the house! Now get us some pictures!
xoxo

ALRO said...

New Tat pic is up on my blog... as promised! :)

{illyria} said...

hey, busy gurl! waiting for those pictures, too. like all the rest of 'em. ;)