Sunday, November 25, 2007

Decorating

We had a good Thanksgiving and stuffed ourselves silly. We could live off our leftovers for months!

As per tradition, we set up our Christmas decorations and tree the night after T-day.




And this is what happens....


When a certain little somebody.....



Gets ahold of your nativity!

Do you see how poor, little, baby Jesus and his Daddy are on the roof? lol



And Mary is off in the distance looking for them? lol



Yahhhh...that's what I have been seeing the last couple nights. Everytime I re-set up the nativity, I come back to find poor Jesus on the roof, and usually he's with the donkeys and sheep! lol

9 comments:

ALRO said...

I re-setup my office - moved all my computers around - and cleaned up my desk!!!?? Does that count as something "Cool"?

Ok - nerdy - fine - i get it.. No no.. !! seriously i get it - you think i'm a nerd, geek...

And yer soooo right too! :)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend....

Amie said...

We put up our tree on Friday too.

I wish we had leftovers! Jeremiah took all the leftovers to work for lunch the next day and that was it.

Nature Girl said...

roflmao...too funny. does he do it maybe so he can see them better from the floor? I'm not wearing my glasses, and at first glance, I thought those were little green army men around the manger scene..LOL
Stacie

Me said...

We're all set up for Christmas now too. Sissy is going to be so much fun this year!

What a silly little boy he is! Look how big he's gotten too! What a ham! I don't remember ever putting Baby Jesus up on the roof of that set...haha!

I'm going to start looking for tickets soon too. If you come across anything super good, let me know! Love ya!

Jamie said...

LOL That is so funny! What an imagination!

Liza said...

your kids are too much. i enjoy that mary is looking for them. i can just hear joseph now "she'll never find us up here!"

eyes_only4him said...

ha, thats too dam cute I tell u..

I bet Jesus liked it better on the roof anyways...so there.

Christie E. Little said...

That is so funny! In my house when the little ones were more little the baby Jesus would always be gone! Didn't matter how many times I set it back up, the baby Jesus would always disappear. :)

myspace.com/wearethelittles.com

Ben said...

Heh, that was good Heather. Happy Holidaze you guys.

Cheers