Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend

Holy Crap, do you know how long it's been since Hubs and I have gone out on a "date"? To stinkin long. But Friday we finally got to do just that. I needed to go to Old Navy and get some new pants now that I am down by 22 lbs.(GO Me, GO Me! lol) and so we headed over there first. Then afterwards we just went out to eat at the Outback. The food and drink was yummy and getting new pants was great, but the best thing was not hearing "Momma, momma, momma" half a zillion times in the 3 hours we were gone. We definitely need to do that more often.

Oh and I have to add, I had a brief blogger moment while on our date. As we were driving down the road, I looked at the truck ahead of us and it had the license plate letters TKW on it. I laughed and said to Hubs,

"Ha, that's funny, you know that lady on blogger, you know The Kept Woman?"

"Yah" he says to me like he could give 2 shits less about another blogger friend.

"Well she signs all her stuff as TKW and that guy's license plate says TKW"

"Oh, well is it a Wisconsin plate?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, I can't see it that well!"

But I think the thing that shocked me the most was the fact that he knew she lived in Wisconsin!!! lol He must read more then I think, or I talk WAYYYY to much about my blogger buds! hehehehehe

Saturday was our work day. Lots of mowing, weed wacking and cleaning up yard stuff. My arms and ass hurt in places I never knew existed! lol

Today was a lazy day. Hubs worked on homework, and then the kids and us took a walk down the two tracks out behind our property. We threw rocks and looked at all the horses and other animals along the way. It was a nice walk and the kids finally got to get up close and personal with the horses we see everyday when we take Sissy to school.



10 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Go YOU! Girlie that is AWSOME! rub some of that off on me willya? ;)

Love the pics...very cool.
Stacie

Melissa said...

Great pics, I love the B&W's!

Unknown said...

Well, I do have a little hideaway in CA...kidding...

Awwwwwww!!!!! That is funny that hubs knew that.

LOVE the B&W from the back with the shoulder ride...FRAMABLE!!!!

Ben said...

Classic, looks like you guys had a good one over there. The weather's been right, that's for damn sure.

It should be *freezing* right now as you well know.

Cheers you guys.

ALRO said...

everyone deserves a break.... especially from "momma.. momma.. momma... MOOOOOM!!!"

you know what i did this weekend... I made Raymond call me different names everytime he wanted me... the names he used: "JUnior" "Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson... Yo you... Hello Mister... Excuse Me ... Pardon... Kasey Kahne .. Jason Spezza.. Chris Phillips... " after a while he got tired of thinking up names..

It works!!

for a different kind of girl said...

Good for you for the success you're having losing those 22 lbs! Rock star!

Those photos are great. I love that first one of them all walking ahead of you.

Liza said...

congrats and the big weight loss!!! shopping is fun when it's because you've lost weight!!

Liza said...

congrats and the big weight loss!!! shopping is fun when it's because you've lost weight!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight-loss!! :)

Awesome pics... the kiddies are cute!

Amie said...

Way to go on the 22 lbs!

I love the little guys cheeks in the bottom pic :D