Monday, November 05, 2007

Tag, I'm It

Before I get to my tag, I just have to say that our garage has been invaded with flies. That's right, those disease carrying, germ infested, nasty pieces of shit are all over. The walls are covered, the tables are covered, the tools are covered, they are EVERYWHERE! We bought fly traps and stuff, but they aren't doing a damn thing. I looked up home remedies to get rid of them and they all say basil, lavender, and some other herb are natural deterrents for flies. So it looks as if now I am off to buy some plants. Those will probably die before the damn flies because I suck at keeping green things living! So to add my ever growing list of invaders of my home, I am adding the fly. I will take a pic here soon and show you all just how nasty this is. Ick..... Oh and don't anybody tell me there must be something dead or rotting or some shit like that. This may be Hub's garage, but don't think I didn't go out there and check every nuk and cranny, throw out every piece of garbage, check for miscellaneous food items possibly left behind by kids, move the garbage cans to the other side of the yard, and check for poo maybe left behind by some unknown creature. I checked and double checked, but the only thing I can think of is that since we live out in the good ol country now, and we are surrounded by horses and pigs and cows and donkeys, that it's just part of the territory! But if you have any suggestions on terminating these bastards, please feel free to tell me! lol

Choppzs list of home invaders:
1. Bobcats
2. Scorpions
3. Wild cats
4. *NEW* flies

My Tag:
Four Play

Stacie tagged me so I am going to play along...Ok the second one got deleted while I was copying and pasting so I think I got it right, if not...oh well!

4 Jobs I’ve had

1.Mama
2.Secretary at my high school
3.Hostess at a shitty restaurant
4.Telemarketer for AT&T

4 movies I can watch over and over

1.Notebook
2.Wedding Singer
3.A Knight's Tale
4.Footloose


4 Places I have lived

1.Michigan
2.Maryland
3.North Carolina
4.Hawaii

4 TV shows I love to watch

1. Days of our Lives
2. LOST
3. Big Brother
4. Weeds


4 Places I’ve been to on vacation

1. Michigan
2. Maui
3. The big Island of Hawaii
4. Yosemite

4 Websites I visit daily-

1. Hotmail
2. My sissy's blog
3. My bank account site
4. Yahoo


4 Favorite Dishes

1. Pizza
2. Prime Rib from Outback
3. Anything from Roadhouse
4. My chunky guacamole dip

4 Places I’d rather be right now

1. At home in Michigan seeing my new baby niece
2. On a vacation with my family away from here
3. In Hawaii
4. Anywhere but this fricken desert! lol

7 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I cant watch Days anymore..I can not stomach it anymore...whats wrong with me???????

ALRO said...

Every year - we get alot of flies in the house... they either come in through the windows - or i dunno what.. but they get bad.

We have fun with it... fly-swatters.... git yerself two of them.. keep one yourself and give one to someone else and commit Fly Genocide!!! There's nothing more satisfying that mass murdering dirty ol' flies!!! The faster you get to it... the less you'll get the next year...

Jamie said...

Ugh, how pesky!!! I wish I had a solution. Wait, I do- call pest control!!! LOL

Nature Girl said...

I swear by those raid bug foggers...I tend to overuse them though....I use too many in too small a space, but the upside is that I rarely have returning bugs for quite some time. I have them in the house I'm in now because I made the mistake of trusting my man to set off the same amount of bombs I would have! LOL

Thanks for playing along...this was a fun one..
Stacie

Me said...

Lovely--your place is turning into Wild America...LOL. Get rid of all that shit before we get out there...haha!

Man, this having-2-kids is bullshit...lol. I haven't had time to barely shower, let alone read anyone's blogs. No sooner I'm done feeding the peanut, she's hungry again! I had forgotten how much time the require :)

I wish you were here to see your baby niece too! Keep your fingers crossed for a Feb. vacation for us to come see!!

Kisses!!

Liza said...

ewwwwwww flies!!!! YICK!!!!!!!!

you have serious animal issues in CA!

fun meme :) i heart the wedding singer.

kimmyk said...

chunky guac did recipe please!!!

bugs and me are not friends. yuck!