Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feeling BLAH

Gosh, the last couple days have been really ICK! I don't mean the weather or anything like that, I mean me. In the fashion of TMI, I am pretty sure I am ovulating. That's right. I start to cramp, get nauseous and all that good crap. It's weird to me though, before Baby Boy, I never had a clue when all that happy body crap was happening. But now, it's like clockwork every month. It lasts a couple days, then I feel fine again. Then of course, Aunt Flo comes to see me. But this time seems to be accompanied by some icky flu like symptoms too, so that's not good. It may be a combo, or I could just be over-analyzing it. Plus with Sissy having Baby Milky Way, I am getting the fever again. That's right, the baby fever is creeping. But NO, I will not give in! lol Not yet, not till Baby Boy is completely potty trained. I refuse to have 2 in diapers again. To much work, to much money! lol So wish me luck everyone, that my ovaries give me a break soon! hehehehehehe

9 comments:

ALRO said...

Oh man - yer in a world of hurt, lil woman!!
Hope you start feeling better...

Babies .. babies... babies... :)

We all want babies ... it's xmas time - it's the curse... xmas = babies..

Nature Girl said...

aw c'mon, you know you want another one... ;P
Stacie

Amie said...

I hope you can fight the baby fever that long!

Lisa said...

After my second baby, I started to feel when I'm ovulating too... weird! It's not that bad, though, just some cramping for a day. Hope you feel better soon & it's not the flu. Ah, baby fever! Seems like everyone is having babies in my blogging world right now! I had baby fever BIG time right before Gabrielle turned a year old & that resulted in my beautiful baby boy. This time around I am trying to ignore the "fever" as Alex approaches his first birthday. I am totally NOT ready to be pregant right now (maybe in the spring...) Hope you can hold off until Baby Boy is out of diapers. It sucks BIG TIME when you're changing two stinky behinds!

Anonymous said...

Oh...

*jumping up and down*

...pick me...

I'll get pregnant...

Oh...

*waves hand like crazy*

Me said...

Hehe...damn me for having that cutie patootie little niece of yours :D If it's bad for you now, just wait til you get to see her when we come out....oh man!!!

If it's any consolation, my boobs hurt right now...ha!

kimmyk said...

you just need to get your baby fix with the new one and get up in the middle of the night several times then try to deal with the ones you have-all that baby wanting will change.

but now that i work at an ob/gyn office-i get that twinge of pain every now and then too. like yesterday. and the day before. and the one before that one.

yeah. i've had it all week. thank god though it's saturday and maybe all that nonsense will change come monday.

Jamie said...

I'm standing right there in line with you waiting for another...wanting, hoping, praying... Are we crazy or what!?!

Unknown said...

(I have Baby Fever all the time...too bad it doesn't come along with Toddler and Child Fever...must fight the temptation for another chubby cheeked baby...they're so damn cute though!!!!)