Sunday, December 02, 2007

Better then Sex!

Okay ladies, you all know that shopping is better then sex right? Hahahaha well, at least a close 2nd ahhh? lol

Yesterday a friend and I spent 9 hours shopping! It was FABULOUS! No kids. No husbands. No whining, crying, kicking, screaming or "Mama, I want THAAAAT's!" It's been years since I have been able to get out and shop without being accompanied by little people. Although, I did receive numerous phone calls throughout the day wondering where I was, when I would be home, and if I was going to be getting dinner for everyone. lol Uhhh no, I am getting dinner for me, me and only me! lol

We hit numerous stores and the mall too and did I come home with anything for me?? Yep. A chapstick. That's right. A gosh damn chapstick and a little cute ladybug notepad. Geesh. lol All the money was spent on the chillens that I moan and whine about on a daily basis. But Gosh I love those little terds. So even when they aren't with me, they still get my full attention!

But either way it was lots of fun and a whole day to myself.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! What a blessed, heavenly, glorious day that must have been!!!

eyes_only4him said...

I know..buying a chapstick is like gold..

I hate shopping though..hate it..

Anonymous said...

I love chapstick!...

I did that a couple of weekends ago... hit lots of sales and got a bunch of really nice stuff!

Nature Girl said...

Yay for getting out for a day to yourself! Not sure I woulda spent it shopping, but to each his own! ;P

Oh...and yay for chapstick! I'm totally addicted to the stuff!
Stacie

Me said...

Ah yes, 9 hours straight w/o rugrats would be nice. I can't complain, Hubs has let me out of my pen a few times since I've been on leave. Those days are nearing an end though...I go back to work next week. Ick :)

for a different kind of girl said...

I would have totally bought chapsticks. And lotions. I'm a big enamored with lip balms and lotions!

I like sex more, though, so I'd have maybe hoped to stay home for a few hours of that rather than shopping. Because shopping? Eh, either way, I'm left with no money.

Glad you had a good time, though!!

Amie said...

Lucky you! Next year I can go get some shopping done by myself, but this year Sadie still has to come. Not that it's hard to bring her, she loves shopping ;)

ALRO said...

Last time i went shopping - i bought a bird!