Monday, December 17, 2007

Icky, Sicky Weekend

The flu has hit us hard!

First on Friday, we went to the mall so the kids could see Santa. Then, we went out to eat to celebrate Girly's excellent report card. We let her chose the restaurant and everything. She went with good ol Outback. lol Things were going well, the food was good, and everyone was happy.




And....after we got back from dinner, our friends were at the house and I was greeted with this...

That's right, this is the cherry limeade I had been after for the last couple months!
But, although the cherry limeade was excellent, it was not quite up to par.....

Does anyone else see what is missing in this photo???
That's right, after closing early on me, and depriving me of my cherry limeade, those bastards skimped on the cherries. I usually drink like a madman just to get down to the cherries. Ahhh well, it was good though!!! lol

But no sooner did dinner end, and we get home and get the kiddies to bed, the puking started. Girly got the brunt of it. She was sick all through the weekend. Today, it is Baby Boy's turn. White as a sheet, and I have done more wash then I care to admit! lol It seems to be coming out of every nuk and cranny that boy has! lol So as I am dealing with that today, i just know that within the next couple days, it will be Crazy's turn, then Hubs and mine. I just hope it comes and goes before Christmas!!

9 comments:

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

Melissa said...

Ugh, hope you're all feeling better soon. Jack was sick the other day so I am just waiting for the rest of us to get sick too.

Nature Girl said...

Yikes! I hope you guys get well soon..

Me said...

Maybe it was food poisoning??? That just sounds weird that you all ate at Outback then all of a sudden all got sick. Hmmm...

Hope you all are feeling better soon and you don't get too icky! Love ya!

ALRO said...

man.. that just sucks...
You know it's going around here too.. luckily it hasn't hit us yet *knock wood* ...

I have reports for a bunch of people here at work that their kids are pukin' sick all over the place...

Shitty for this time of year...
hope they get better by ... TONIGHT... There just cast my spell of health goodness... ;)

kimmyk said...

i loveeee me some sonic. not so much the cherry limeade, but a strawberry one instead. and i never get one unless we're in the south but this year??? there is a god in heaven because he is putting on 20 mins from my house and yeah i'll drive that 20 mins. with gas prices at 3 bucks a gallon for a strawberry limeade.

that's how much of a dork i am.

great pics of the kids!

Nocturnal said...

Sonic, yum yum. Merry Christmas you guys, have a good one.

Cheers

for a different kind of girl said...

Hope you all are back to par and had a "sick free" Christmas!

Liza said...

cuuute pics!!! eww, sick before the holidays! i hope they were all better before christmas!!