Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fluffy, White Stuff

You know what sucks? When you can see the snow capped mountains from your front yard, but yet you have no snow on the ground. Yes it's cold, below freezing in the morning, but not being able to reach out and touch the cold, white stuff is depressing. Brings back allot of memories. Growing up in Michigan, you never, ever have a lack of the white stuff. Snow ball fights, snow forts, ice ball fights (yeah those were fun, ice balls to the face hurt like hell lol)and catching snow flakes on your tongue. Yes, I think this is the most depressed I have been in a while. Maybe we should take a trip up to the mountains to get our fill of old man winter!

Oh and I tried to take a pic of those beautiful mountains, but the damn smog rolled in and I couldn't get a decent shot! lol

11 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

R U freaking kidding me?..are u acctaully complaing cause u have no snow?

uh-uh, I wont have that..

My high temp here for Friday is gonna be 6 degrees above freezing..we have a good 5 inches on the ground that wont thaw before June..

If i ever utter the words.." i miss snow"..please kill me cause it means I am dying of some terminal illness and must be in agonizing pain.

Nature Girl said...

Ice balls! boy does that bring back memories. we used to have IDS fights..ice, dirt and snow. We'd dig thru the snow to the dirt, make a snowball, dip it in water, roll it in dirt then roll it in snow. Wait an hour or so, then have "snowball" fights. Damn those hurt!

LOL, we used to play "murder ball" in the summer too, did you ever play that? Think Dodgeball, but with baseballs. Hurt like a you-know-what! Dang..I was such a boy!
Stacie

Me said...

You can have Michigan :) I almost slipped on my ass last night in Mom and Dad's driveway.

I tried Allegiant just now too--no luck. Wonder what's up with that?

ALRO said...

Really?!
Personally i hate the white stuff.. we're seeing far too much of it around these parts..
you want snow.. move up here! :0

Amie said...

I like the snow right now, but after Christmas it could go away...

If only I could send you some.

Jamie said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so crummy and I know what you mean...while I hate to be cold I really could use some white stuff...it doesn't feel like Christmas without it. Although the temp. is finally dropping! It's been in the 70s and 80s...UGH!

eyes_only4him said...

hey i got your card 2day...very nice..

Wendy said...

Linked to you from Bossy. I must say this is the first time I've heard someone wanting snow. You can have ours...we are supposed to get up to 12" tonight with 40 mile an hour winds.

I will stop by again sometime!

kimmyk said...

omg. it's snowed a shit ton here yesterday and let me tell you---hush it with that talk.

omg. it's so cold even in my house its cold and my thermostat is set to 72. hell no.

i'll take your cali weather anyday.

Anonymous said...

Trade ya! We are in the middle of getting 40+ cms (umm, that's about 16 inches) of it as we speak...

I just hope I can get out of the driveway tomorrow to get to work...

Did I mention we already had knee deep snow to start with..

BA HUMBUG!

ALRO said...

Amen Little Mother!
Snow here is brutal!